BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

10 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I am going to Attempt to start a fun conversation here.

I am not asking about who you would draft in BDL or  where you rank a player in BDL. I am asking your opinion  on NFL prospects In regards to the NFL right now. 

Who are  guys some  are some guys that might be over drafte,  Might be a steal, Mght have already  hit their ceiling, or might have a really high ceiling?

ooooo I don't know what kind of luck you're gonna have asking people to discuss upcoming draft prospects. There are gonna be more smoke bombs than an old ninja turtle movie.

10 hours ago, wwhickok said:

One player I cannot shake the feeling could be over drafted & is possibly already at his ceiling even though I am high on him is Micah Parsons. Part of that could very well be  because I am a Penn state fan

What makes you think he's at his ceiling though? 

7 hours ago, Counselor said:

Looking to trade one or more of these top 22 picks for a young defensive playmaker. Could be a guy needing to be 3upped this season or on a one year deal. Preferably an Edge, CB, or LB

I reached out but you added a contingency onto that deal so now I just sit here and watch you flirt with other deals.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

ooooo I don't know what kind of luck you're gonna have asking people to discuss upcoming draft prospects. There are gonna be more smoke bombs than an old ninja turtle movie.

What makes you think he's at his ceiling though? 

Mainly the history of Tennessee linebackers and the lack of actual success For Penn state as a team the true success of Penn state linebackers in the NFL has not been great.

A lot of that has to do with the fact despite coaching changes the system really hasn't changed. And as good as he is I feel strongly that his decision to hold out for an entire year may very well have capped his potential

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Mainly the history of Tennessee linebackers and the lack of actual success For Penn state as a team the true success of Penn state linebackers in the NFL has not been great.

A lot of that has to do with the fact despite coaching changes the system really hasn't changed. And as good as he is I feel strongly that his decision to hold out for an entire year may very well have capped his potential

So you're not taking him with one of your 3 first round picks? 

teenage mutant ninja turtles nbd GIF

13 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I am going to Attempt to start a fun conversation here.

I am not asking about who you would draft in BDL or  where you rank a player in BDL. I am asking your opinion  on NFL prospects In regards to the NFL right now. 

Who are  guys some  are some guys that might be over drafte,  Might be a steal, Mght have already  hit their ceiling, or might have a really high ceiling?

Hhmmm..not sure yet.  Then again I thought Becton would get overdrafted last year...so...

37 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I am just doing due diligence here but who has a QB otb?

Mayyyyyyybe.

• Like 1