BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Man, you really start to feel old when there are players you remember seeing play in college, watch them at the combine and get drafted, play (at a high level or otherwise) for many years, and then retire and work their way up to coordinator jobs. 

Life comes at you fast. Don't waste it.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man, you really start to feel old when there are players you remember seeing play in college, watch them at the combine and get drafted, play (at a high level or otherwise) for many years, and then retire and work their way up to coordinator jobs. 

Life comes at you fast. Don't waste it.

I thought the same when I saw Demeco get hired.

It really hit me when I was scouting Antoine Winfield Jr...cause I had his dad on my very first BDL roster.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Counselor said:

For me that would depend on your intentions behind saying or typing it. I think it fits because he has shown time and time again to act like a boy and not a man. 

I think you're taking the comment too seriously 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I need you are just trying to throw @Counselor chaos.   Right You all are acting like there's a single person in this league that would be skipping over Trevor Lawrence if any of you had the number one overall pick

I mean blue just signed Mahomes for 11 years so 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I need you are just trying to throw @Counselor chaos.   Right You all are acting like there's a single person in this league that would be skipping over Trevor Lawrence if any of you had the number one overall pick

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Check my depth chart 😉

Ncaa Football GIF by LSU Tigers

• Like 1