BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

On a related note, I'm too lazy to go back and find it but remember when @wwhickok was criticizing @bcb1213 for drafting Justin Herbert "when he already has four starting quarterbacks," two of whom were on one-year deals and the other was Drew Brees in what was almost certainly his final season

the fourth was Jarrett Stidham and like, I hope I don't need to say any more about that

Edited by Blue

1 minute ago, Blue said:

On a related note, I'm too lazy to go back and find it but remember when @wwhickok was criticizing @bcb1213 for drafting Justin Herbert "when he already has four starting quarterbacks," two of whom were on one-year deals and the other was Drew Brees in what was almost certainly his final season

the fourth was Jarrett Stidham and like, I hope I don't need to say any more about that

Yep I remember. I stand by what I said at that time.

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Stidham = stud amirite? 

• Like 1