BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

18 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yes, u said IF the Jets had rhe first pick i wouldn't take TL. And I meant it. 

I didn't agree with BCBs draft choice at rhe time and I said, I stand by how I felt AT THE TIME. Now, sure why bcb did what he did played out to his favor. At the time, I felt how I felt. At the time, I ******* wanted Herbert lol. But I'm not someone who just spews opinions that he changes 30 seconds later or that I didn't think about before I made.

Its your opinion what I said was dumb.  But saying that, makes you ignorant since the word dumb means mute, can't speak. Yeah I didn't stutter, studder, shudder, or skips works. 

* Mic Drop. Welcome to ignore with your pal Lukic.

No, you didn't. And we all know you didn't. But if we needed more proof of it, you said you thought Trevor Lawrence would be fine on the team with the worst record in the NFL over the past ten years, had the NFLPA warn players about signing with them because they treated players like trash, and had multiple superstars force their way via trade. But sure, way better situation and management than the Jets, I can see why you would think Lawrence wouldn't bust there like he would in New York. Like, who do you think you're fooling here at this point?

Of course you wanted Herbert, that's the only reason you criticized the pick. It made perfect sense for Bcb to take it. Your argument at the time came down to "he has multiple starting quarterbacks," and the obvious rebuttal was "there's a chance none of those guys are there next year," and I was right. Like saying "at the time" doesn't change anything--you were wrong at the time! Everything that happened with those QBs was totally predictable, and Bcb deserves credit for being proactive about the most important position in the game.

Edited by Blue

I am going to Attempt to start a fun conversation here.

I am not asking about who you would draft in BDL or  where you rank a player in BDL. I am asking your opinion  on NFL prospects In regards to the NFL right now. 

Who are  guys some  are some guys that might be over drafte,  Might be a steal, Mght have already  hit their ceiling, or might have a really high ceiling?

Edited by wwhickok

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

Man, hopefully Urban Meyer is immediately one of the best coaches/GM in the NFL because Jacksonville has made some interesting decisions.

Frankly, I'm hopeful that Jacksonville squanders this opportunity like Indy did with Luck, and Houston on their way with Watson.

2 hours ago, MD4L said:

Man, hopefully Urban Meyer is immediately one of the best coaches/GM in the NFL because Jacksonville has made some interesting decisions.

Baalke is a horrendous hire. Just awful. Was THE problem in San Francisco.