BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

7 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Yeah Hebert is a monster. The Mahomes v Herbert battles are gonna be awesome.

It really will. Unfortunately Carr came back to earth today. We'll see if he can get back going again or if it'll just be a two qb thing 

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

The blowing of ones own players in this thread on game days gets soooooo close to the point of unbearable.

hey now, I make sure to hype up players nobody has on their roster too!

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Josh Allen leading the team in tackles today and pulled up a sack. Glad I traded for him.

I don't know, I feel like if your quarterback is making tackles it's a bad sign

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh that Malik McDowell guy blue thinks shouldn't have been claimed has a sack and a fumble recovery today while his own Browns DT did nothing of note besides get pushed around 

I never said anything about him not being claimed, I said it was ridiculous he was getting starts in this league while Malik Jackson was still available on waivers.

And Jackson is still getting more snaps and playing better than McDowell, lol. Keep lying about it if that's what gets you hard tho

5 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

My god lol. Can't call a holding on golden boy's OL? Rousseau was held like crazy there.

Rousseau would be breaking NFL sack records if not for all these ridiculous holds, crazy how quickly the refs recognized his talent and adjusted to swallowing their whistles to give the OL a chance against him

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

Rousseau would be breaking NFL sack records if not for all these ridiculous holds, crazy how quickly the refs recognized his talent and adjusted to swallowing their whistles to give the OL a chance against him

Same thing can be said for guys like TJ Watt. OTs have no choice but to hold him to stop him from getting to QBs. 

• Like 1