BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

I love what Buffalo is doing on the DL with the heavy rotations. Something I've been doing for years in the BDL. It just makes so much sense, especially against an offense like KC which can play up-tempo and kill you with a million cuts.

Just now, WFLukic said:

I love what Buffalo is doing on the DL with the heavy rotations. Something I've been doing for years in the BDL. It just makes so much sense, especially against an offense like KC which can play up-tempo and kill you with a million cuts.

I’ve also done this for years. It is meaningless if you can’t score or cover in the backend.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Trevor? Naw he stays unless you offer me the world 

I’m not phased at all with what Trevor’s done. If he had a Brian Daboll lite presence he would be exactly the guy we scouted. Don’t let this current situation fool you, though Jacksonville will do what they want from a FO perspective.

• Like 2

Man this Gruden thing is ridiculous. Not to condone the choice of words in his email, which could be interpreted as insensitive or offensive, but its sad to watch witch hunt over an email 10 years ago and trying to pin one bad thing on a man who has done hundreds of great things in his time in football.

• Like 1