BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Oh apparantly rack is going to continue to try to make me subconsciously want a center despite my comments from the last mock 

My last mock or redgold's the other day? Either way I don't remember.

Also either way, I think you need one.

Edited by rackcs

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

My last mock or redgold's the other day? Either way I don't remember.

Also either way, I think you need one.

your last one, you said that last time and i said theres no way i'd take a center in the first four rounds.  its the most devalued position in BDL, if you have a guy who snaps footballs semi well in the nfl, no one seems to care either way

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

your last one, you said that last time and i said theres no way i'd take a center in the first four rounds.  its the most devalued position in BDL, if you have a guy who snaps footballs semi well in the nfl, no one seems to care either way

I guess so. To me, I just take good players regardless of position. You maybe can get away with a so-so player at certain undervalued positions but I think a bad one can ding you and I think yours are bad. Also I think having a good, household name type player at undervalued positions can still be a bonus to you.

Last chance here to trade for some guys, only a few days left. Some of these guys could potentially be had for cheaper than you'd think.

Miles Sanders
George Kittle
Terron Armstead
Quenton Nelson
Frank Ragnow
Javon Kinlaw
Bobby Wagner
Fred Warner
Jaire Alexander
Jonathan Abram
Taylor Rapp
Logan Ryan
Vonn Bell

Edited by rackcs

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Last chance here to trade for some guys, only a few days left. Some of these guys could potentially be had for cheaper than you'd think.

Miles Sanders
George Kittle
Terron Armstead
Quenton Nelson
Frank Ragnow
Javon Kinlaw
Bobby Wagner
Fred Warner
Jaire Alexander
Jonathan Abram
Taylor Rapp
Logan Ryan

Oh really give me my guy cheaper

21 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm trying, I'm starting to get a little more traction on people right before the deadline but it's a slow market.

The market just isn't there. If you aren't making a push, it may make sense to try and sell before the deadline to get anything back, but any potential playoff team would not be worth selling assets now. 

I would imagine that this trend will likely continue next season, given the cap going down. 2023 is when trading will ramp back up, our cap will increase substantially and I think people will be willing to manuever cap space more freely.