BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

@SirA1

Workbook updates

• Updated Team Logos using the depth chart thread, if I couldn't find a logo I used the Owners avatar image.
  • Updated the two latest trades in the transaction thread.
  • Changed the draft order sheet to include cap values based on pick number.
  • Fixed the IR issue.
    • When you have time hit me up and I'll show you how it works.  There is one section you'll need to check from time to time, to make sure it's pulling the correct data and if not, change the table number. 
    • This data is being pulled from another sheet that is housed in the pay version of google docs.  I put it here because it doesn't glitch.
    • I'd recommend us moving the entire operation to this pay version for next year.  Fewer issues with it.

I'd like clean up the team pages if you're cool with that.

• Items I'd like to clean up.
    • Roster listing has some names italicized.
    • Rookie Pool value isn't used so just deleting that makes sense.
    • Formulas for the Covid Opt out are still there but they aren't doing anything.  Should be deleted to free up space and speed it up.
    • Cells L14:M33 aren't being used, just need to format that section. 

Last thing I noticed was in the League Block BY TEAM

• Not sure why but you have formulas in columns K thru N that is pulling the same exact data from columns B thru F.
    • Removing the additional formulas would keep the book running a little smoother.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

He was really good.

Side note, when is Cousins good?  I see it so rarely.

He’s on a 37 TD- 5 INT tear in his last 12 or so games I believe Al Michaels mentioned. It’s stunning putting that entire picture together.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He’s on a 37 TD- 5 INT tear in his last 12 or so games I believe Al Michaels mentioned. It’s stunning putting that entire picture together.

That's what I mean.  I know his stats are good, sometimes great, but most times I watch him he's pretty blah.  Maybe he's not a prime time type guy.

Just now, pheltzbahr said:

That's what I mean.  I know his stats are good, sometimes great, but most times I watch him he's pretty blah.  Maybe he's not a prime time type guy.

I watched him against Seattle week 3 and he was unstoppable. His detractors certainly can use big spot performances against him, tonight included.