BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Yeah, if there was a legit top tier QB in this class and the Giants were in place to get one I'd say go for it but Jones has been playing well this year for the most part so if they don't feel strongly about anyone I'd say roll with him for another year.

I can't imagine the team going after a QB after Jones play.  I mean, he's playing good football without an O line or his top receiver and running back.  

The team is asking a lot of him and he's delivering...IMO

• Like 2

It is sort of ironic that Patrick Mahomes finally looks like the volatile passer who we weren’t completely sure would be an elite player in the league.

Only took 4 years and solidifying himself as an elite player without question.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It is sort of ironic that Patrick Mahomes finally looks like the volatile passer who we weren’t completely sure would be an elite player in the league.

Only took 4 years and solidifying himself as an elite player without question.

I know I’m sounding like I’m making excuses for him…   But he’s spoke at length about the amount of time he has to spend on his footwork in previous offseasons.          And he spent all off-season rehabbing his injury and he’s all over the place In the pocket.    Even on his off-balance throws in previous years his feet were excellent.

0 concerns long term,  but it’s a mess right now 

• Like 1