BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

After resigning all the ERFAs/RFAs I want and 3 Upping Courtland Sutton and possibly Stephon Tuitt, around $30k. Not including draft picks, so probably more like $20k.

Yeah, but what about after that massive Derek Watt extension?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:

For those who have done any sort of calculations so far, how much do you predict to have this offseason? After factoring in my double downs and 3 downs, and how much I'll be paying to my 3 ups, 5th year options, RFA/ERFAs, and draft picks...I should have ~$15,000 for free agency. Which doesn't seem like much but will probably be solid for this offseason.

DeShaun Watson is the sole player with a salary over $10,000 on our roster. We project very well for the upcoming off-season.

EDIT: Shaq Griffin is the other one. No significant 3 UPs needed beyond maybe Chark

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, rackcs said:

For those who have done any sort of calculations so far, how much do you predict to have this offseason? After factoring in my double downs and 3 downs, and how much I'll be paying to my 3 ups, 5th year options, RFA/ERFAs, and draft picks...I should have ~$15,000 for free agency. Which doesn't seem like much but will probably be solid for this offseason.

I should have between 8k-12k depending on what couple guys sign for.