BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

13 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Buy into what? I’ve seen plenty of him this season to form my own opinion. In what I’ve seen from him he has looked better than three QBs taken before him. 

A lot of what happened last night was catalyzed by Ray Ray's fumble. Up until that point, he had been rather mediocre 

20 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Buy into what? I’ve seen plenty of him this season to form my own opinion. In what I’ve seen from him he has looked better than three QBs taken before him. 

Trey Lance has barely played. Really, the only one you could reasonably say he's played better than is Wilson.

Nagy has gone 12-4, 8-8 and 8-8 with Trubisky as his QB and a team that hasn't been exactly loaded with talent.

I wouldn't act as though he's some kind of major encumberance. 

Fields has been poor, but not any worse than you would expect out of a rookie QB with a pretty crappy OL.

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Nagy has gone 12-4, 8-8 and 8-8 with Trubisky as his QB and a team that hasn't been exactly loaded with talent.

That team in his first year was elite. He’s never had an elite offense which suppose to be his calling card. He does get a lot of flak.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MD4L said:

That team in his first year was elite. He’s never had an elite offense which suppose to be his calling card. He does get a lot of flak.

Which coach in the league would create an elite offense with Mitch Trubisky as their QB?