The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not a king so not a threat 

Counselor and bcb are bc they should be serving the kings.  

well, counselor visited orca on n3 when you were protecting orca and there was no kill.  He said he did not go anywhere and was roleblocked.  worst case is we lose a mage 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

"In the Witcher saga, mages are also heavily involved in politics and are well organized. In the beginning there was the Brotherhood of Sorcerers, which was later replaced by the Lodge of Sorceresses."

I believe you are the leader of the Brotherhood of Sorcerers

how dense can you possibly be

Just now, squire12 said:

@Forge

tagging you so you can share what you were wanting me to tag you about before

I basically just mentioned it. My info is....90% accurate with one altered fact on day 4. I think your theory is right which is a bad look for one of my targets

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

Forge ---- > Pickle ------- > maaaaaaaybe BBB depending on pickle flip ----------> someone that Forge is 50/50 on because of something someone else said

is the last arrow bcb for alignment issue from N1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I basically just mentioned it. My info is....90% accurate with one altered fact on day 4. I think your theory is right which is a bad look for one of my targets

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I'm sorry, but I just can't get over the fact that Pickle still hasn't figured out who I am despite dropping so many hints I may as well just post the Wiki article.

since I don't know either.....though I would guess the Geralt of rivia

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I'm sorry, but I just can't get over the fact that Pickle still hasn't figured out who I am despite dropping so many hints I may as well just post the Wiki article.

Please do.  Its not Geralt, its not a mage.  Were you in the show, if not im probably not gonna get it.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

since I don't know either.....though I would guess the Geralt of rivia

Nope

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Please do.  Its not Geralt, its not a mage.  Were you in the show, if not im probably not gonna get it.  

Don't think so, and that's fair enough I suppose, but this isn't a difficult Google search either.