The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

....... yes....😉

You are fishing hard for my role. Its kinda strange.

Because you're almost certainly lying.

You probably don't want to try and force things here with Squire, he's trying to solve the game and coming across as pretty strongly Town. You're better off trying to butter him up and flying under the radar for a bit.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

....... yes....😉

You are fishing hard for my role. Its kinda strange.

It is day 7, you have done nothing this game.   you come into the thread and want me to provide a list of claims....and you think me trying to decipher if you are scum or not is strange?

why would I offer up a list of roles to someone that I think is scum?

If you want some info, you need to offer something....or go reading the 170 pages to find it out yourself

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

You probably don't want to try and force things here with Squire, he's trying to solve the game and coming across as pretty strongly Town. You're better off trying to butter him up and flying under the radar for a bit.

Or blue could give you a gift!!!!!!!!!  Mwil special I would propose

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313 since I think you are likely to be scum of some alignment, I am not going to help you unless you offer something up. 

How about this - if I am alive tomorrow I will tell you everything. We only have an hour until night so you wont have to wait long. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

200.gif

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

How about this - if I am alive tomorrow I will tell you everything. We only have an hour until night so you wont have to wait long. 

200.gif

How about we just start a quick train on Matts?   I am sure I can get a few votes to shift your way

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

200.gif

Just trying to be helpful. I don't care who wins, after all.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How about we just start a quick train on Matts?   I am sure I can get a few votes to shift your way

terrible idea

Just now, Blue said:

Just trying to be helpful. I don't care who wins, after all.

dont kill me please

43 minutes ago, Blue said:

didn't expect you to post a selfie in response to getting voted for, but you do you

tbh at this point i’m happy to vote for you because i think you’re an ordinary bloke 

41 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Great.  Convince me you shouldn't be the vote today.

Character would be a good start.  Any other info would be helpful.

the burden of proof doesn’t rest with me to prove why i shouldn’t be lynched, that’s what we call a kangaroo court given you have zero evidence that a reasonable man could say indicts me. nonetheless because i’m being beset by a clown college i will hard claim

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So you are a different scum group? 😁

harr harr

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you going to just go the sympathy route vs offering some information or assistance to clarify the process of sorting out the remaining players?

not really the sympathy route more it’s pointing out how stupid the case against me is tbh

im cerys an craite and i’m skellige aligned with the orca. we chose to make orca the king and in doing so we got a survivor wincon; if i was made queen we would have been aligned with the nilfgaard empire. we made this decision N1. since then i’ve had a doctor role where i can protect, and i have been using this on myself. i used an investigate power on blue earlier in the game (though orca did that bc i was out in real life at night time), and i got redirected and investigated myself. since then i’ve been doctoring on myself the entire time because all i got to do is survive, you’re wasting a lynch on me is the thing

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

terrible idea

dont kill me please

why is it a terrible idea?  you have done nothing and don't know what is going on.  why would it be bad to remove you?   it clarifies the pool of players and at the present, you are not showing much willingness to help out

On 1/6/2021 at 8:51 PM, Whicker said:
A hard life awaits the child who cannot escape his parents' shadow. Following the death of his father, the beloved King Bran, Orca became the formal ruler of Clan Tuirseach, which controlled vast territory on the isle of An Skellig.
Yet this quiet and mild-mannered young man seemed firmly tied to the apron strings of his mother, Birna, who sought to control his every waking deed. With such an overbearing caretaker it was hard to imagine how Orca could ever grow into a man able to rule a mighty Skellige clan in his own right.
Orca's election as ruler of Skellige was a rather unexpected turn of events. It was widely thought to have been the result of backroom maneuvering by Birna, who used the chaos in the aftermath of the other claimants' deaths and the shame that fell On the an Craites to achieve her ambition of placing a puppet in her control on the Skellige throne.
However, Orca's time on the throne was tumultuous, as the Third Northern War continued to rage on the Continent, and many of Skellige's people demanded action. Needing answer, Orca turned to a strange man for help, but it ended up costing him his life.

@The Orca has been killed! He was Svanrige Tuirseach, King of Skellige

The king of Skellige is dead! Hjalmar an Craite has ascended the throne of Skellige! Long live the king!!!

The pyres of Novigrad are once again burning with MAGES. All players labeled as a MAGE will be roleblocked for night 4.

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

tbh at this point i’m happy to vote for you because i think you’re an ordinary bloke 

the burden of proof doesn’t rest with me to prove why i shouldn’t be lynched, that’s what we call a kangaroo court given you have zero evidence that a reasonable man could say indicts me. nonetheless because i’m being beset by a clown college i will hard claim

harr harr

not really the sympathy route more it’s pointing out how stupid the case against me is tbh

im cerys an craite and i’m skellige aligned with the orca. we chose to make orca the king and in doing so we got a survivor wincon; if i was made queen we would have been aligned with the nilfgaard empire. we made this decision N1. since then i’ve had a doctor role where i can protect, and i have been using this on myself. i used an investigate power on blue earlier in the game (though orca did that bc i was out in real life at night time), and i got redirected and investigated myself. since then i’ve been doctoring on myself the entire time because all i got to do is survive, you’re wasting a lynch on me is the thing

So you are scum.   why would we not vote you.   Sure way to avoid a mis vote