The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

tbh at this point i’m happy to vote for you because i think you’re an ordinary bloke 

the burden of proof doesn’t rest with me to prove why i shouldn’t be lynched, that’s what we call a kangaroo court given you have zero evidence that a reasonable man could say indicts me. nonetheless because i’m being beset by a clown college i will hard claim

harr harr

not really the sympathy route more it’s pointing out how stupid the case against me is tbh

im cerys an craite and i’m skellige aligned with the orca. we chose to make orca the king and in doing so we got a survivor wincon; if i was made queen we would have been aligned with the nilfgaard empire. we made this decision N1. since then i’ve had a doctor role where i can protect, and i have been using this on myself. i used an investigate power on blue earlier in the game (though orca did that bc i was out in real life at night time), and i got redirected and investigated myself. since then i’ve been doctoring on myself the entire time because all i got to do is survive, you’re wasting a lynch on me is the thing

Would you consider protecting me so I can claim and get squire off my back?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

why is it a terrible idea?  you have done nothing and don't know what is going on.  why would it be bad to remove you?   it clarifies the pool of players and at the present, you are not showing much willingness to help out

Im trying to help. I told you all you have to do is wait an hour for my role.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

do you know what you are giving?  or is it random?   Like you have a pool of things to pick from, but don't know which gift a player is getting

They get to choose what they want. What they choose does not prevent them from performing their own Night action as well.

And yes, I know what they get depending on what they choose.

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

tbh at this point i’m happy to vote for you because i think you’re an ordinary bloke

im cerys an craite and i’m skellige aligned with the orca.

lolwut

So you've known this whole time about the game setup and have chosen not to say anything about it.

So you are scum.   why would we not vote you.   Sure way to avoid a mis vote

i am a survivor. i am not hurting anyone. i have no idea why you’d do that given i can win with you and i’m not militant lol. now you’re just digging in because you were wrong 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Would you consider protecting me so I can claim and get squire off my back?

Im trying to help. I told you all you have to do is wait an hour for my role.

sure, because i don’t see why anyone would get me at night (and if they did they’re stupid), so if it’s good for the town ez

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

i am a survivor. i am not hurting anyone. i have no idea why you’d do that given i can win with you and i’m not militant lol. now you’re just digging in because you were wrong 

sure, because i don’t see why anyone would get me at night (and if they did they’re stupid), so if it’s good for the town ez

you understand many of us have to kill the kings.   so for you to survive, handing over your king makes the most sense

you achieve survival and help get players off your back.  

seems like a good compromise

You keep posting like i actually have a big concern with being wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

lolwut

So you've known this whole time about the game setup and have chosen not to say anything about it.

given squire still wants to lynch me (for making an of mice and men reference??) tbh it seems pretty clear that not saying anything has done me well so far 

and i haven’t known about the “game setup”, i’ve known my faction and my wincon. the reason i do not want items floating around is because that increases my chances of getting blapped during daytime if there’s a gun or something else that can kill. now are all the puzzle pieces finally coming together or what lol.

and i haven’t known about the “game setup”

Well, then either you're lying or you need to check with Orca in your scumchat, because he absolutely received information about the game setup as one of the gifts he received from me.

• Like 1

given squire still wants to lynch me (for making an of mice and men reference??) tbh it seems pretty clear that not saying anything has done me well so far 

and i haven’t known about the “game setup”, i’ve known my faction and my wincon. the reason i do not want items floating around is because that increases my chances of getting blapped during daytime if there’s a gun or something else that can kill. now are all the puzzle pieces finally coming together or what lol.

why would I not want to vote you out.   you are not independent/former green aligned.   You could be a king.   If you tell who your king is, we can vote there and you can survive

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Well, then either you're lying or you need to check with Orca in your scumchat, because he absolutely received information about the game setup as one of the gifts he received from me.

Do you know what that info is? Or did you just pass it along?

18 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

the burden of proof doesn’t rest with me to prove why i shouldn’t be lynched, that’s what we call a kangaroo court given you have zero evidence that a reasonable man could say indicts me. nonetheless because i’m being beset by a clown college i will hard claim

harr harr

not really the sympathy route more it’s pointing out how stupid the case against me is tbh

im cerys an craite and i’m skellige aligned with the orca. we chose to make orca the king and in doing so we got a survivor wincon; if i was made queen we would have been aligned with the nilfgaard empire. we made this decision N1. since then i’ve had a doctor role where i can protect, and i have been using this on myself. i used an investigate power on blue earlier in the game (though orca did that bc i was out in real life at night time), and i got redirected and investigated myself. since then i’ve been doctoring on myself the entire time because all i got to do is survive, you’re wasting a lynch on me is the thing

@Pickle Rick

did you see this

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

orca opened it the day of the capitol coup, and didn’t tell me. he was set to receive the info at the start of the day, then died before telling me what it was. i figure that like across the board that day was quite inactive in any group chats because i for one was glued to the tv watching it unfold and this went right on the back burner.

initially we had hesitations as to opening it because we feared it might be a bomb. power gave us a oneshot track and watch which we did upon getting it on swag. wealth then gave the orca the ability to get gold from someone, he went with counsel or, and died the night after. brosef i’m not lying lmao stop trying to find a nonexistent gotcha

why would I not want to vote you out.   you are not independent/former green aligned.   You could be a king.   If you tell who your king is, we can vote there and you can survive

i’m not a king tho my character is a chick, and as you yourself know the king is not me - you quoted the post saying as much from whicker lol. so why should i give up my king given that it decreases the chances that my faction will survive, and given you’ve shown a propensity to use *** backwards logic already in the game, i can in no way give you the trust to not blap me the day after.