The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, squire12 said:

@Pickle Rick

did you see this

Yeah I saw it.  Kind of makes sense in the grand scheme of the witcher.  Skillege (or however you spell it) was a footnote in history so being an indy would fit if whicker wanted to stick to that story line.  I just don't know enough about the entire world to know where we are set at.  

Something malf said also is resonating with me.  He said 4 kings.  3 left.  Blue, orange and red. If you count purple that's what 6 kings (orca, whoever it is now, and assuming Shady would ascend to the throne).  Do we really need to kill 6 kings 

Game back will check back on a commercial 

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

orca opened it the day of the capitol coup, and didn’t tell me. he was set to receive the info at the start of the day, then died before telling me what it was. i figure that like across the board that day was quite inactive in any group chats because i for one was glued to the tv watching it unfold and this went right on the back burner.

initially we had hesitations as to opening it because we feared it might be a bomb. power gave us a oneshot track and watch which we did upon getting it on swag. wealth then gave the orca the ability to get gold from someone, he went with counsel or, and died the night after. brosef i’m not lying lmao stop trying to find a nonexistent gotcha

i’m not a king tho my character is a chick, and as you yourself know the king is not me - you quoted the post saying as much from whicker lol. so why should i give up my king given that it decreases the chances that my faction will survive, and given you’ve shown a propensity to use *** backwards logic already in the game, i can in no way give you the trust to not blap me the day after.

fair.   I don't know that you aren't a king.   You claiming you are not doesn't fully mean you are not.....Santa Claus

who did your group track?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah I saw it.  Kind of makes sense in the grand scheme of the witcher.  Skillege (or however you spell it) was a footnote in history so being an indy would fit if whicker wanted to stick to that story line.  I just don't know enough about the entire world to know where we are set at.  

Something malf said also is resonating with me.  He said 4 kings.  3 left.  Blue, orange and red. If you count purple that's what 6 kings (orca, whoever it is now, and assuming Shady would ascend to the throne).  Do we really need to kill 6 kings 

I think we have to kill the king while they are a king and before they can transfer the throne to someone else.  Orca did just that based on the write up I think.

we still have 4 rulers to get.  every scum is better than nothing

Just now, squire12 said:

I think we have to kill the king while they are a king and before they can transfer the throne to someone else.  Orca did just that based on the write up I think.

we still have 4 rulers to get.  every scum is better than nothing

Not how i read it or interpret it.  

I think 4 kings was accurate green, orange, blue and red.  Still that.  Purple makes sense to be indy.  Damn commercial are short.  Be back on the next one 

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Orange is a duchess. Blue is a commander. Are those kings?

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Do you know what that info is? Or did you just pass it along?

No. The target gets that info.

11 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

orca opened it the day of the capitol coup, and didn’t tell me. he was set to receive the info at the start of the day, then died before telling me what it was. i figure that like across the board that day was quite inactive in any group chats because i for one was glued to the tv watching it unfold and this went right on the back burner.

Scum aren't typically removed from a chat after they die, so I don't believe you never got this info or that you can't get it now.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Daboyle – Matts (168)
TheKillerNacho – Daboyle (168), Shady (168)
Counselor
MD4L – Brett (166)
Pickle Rick – Matts (173)
Matts4313 – Shady (`68)
bcb1213 – Shady (174)
squire12 – Brett (162), Shady (163)
Blue – Brett (162), Shady (173)
BrettFavre004 – Pickle (165)
SirA – Shady (173)
Ragnarok – Shady (170)
Shady Slim – Blue (164)

Vote Count