The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, squire12 said:

don't forget that mission was a vig!!!!!!!

dang that was a waste.   just think if a few other players had that.....bloodshed!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be honest, I don't know if I ever noticed that to forget it.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Four protector roles, unkillable me, and one-shot bulletproof Mwil in a game with one actual kill. Would love to know what's up with this game setup if the four protector roles thing is true.

Maybe I stopped some on myself and orca or the others did.  

Also mission was the vig but was blocked until he died from mod kill. And or never put one in 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I get that.  But why would you expect him to cc as indy.  We just lynched him after he claimed. 

each faction has had a protector is appears thus far.  Red has bulletproof and strongman janitor along with the mass roleblock, so they have had some strong ability as well

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Maybe I stopped some on myself and orca or the others did.  

Also mission was the vig but was blocked until he died from mod kill. And or never put one in 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

All fair points.

Could be the scum groups have a rotating hit.  odd or even type thing?   just spitballing

• Like 1

8:30 - moves locked I presume

Ok - so my role is a 1 time use where I can get all the moves/results/pm for a dead person. I thought it was completely useless until I asked whicker a very important question. It also means I get the names of all the people the person can chat with. Thats killer. 

When you guys said my dude was a doctor I realized what my move is. An autopsy. Whicker didnt call it that. 

I used it on Orca. I should get everything Orca knows including whatever @Blue sent him.

My other options were KSJ for an invest result (I asked earlier about that) or one of the red dudes to find that king. Hopefully  I made the right choice, @squire12

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

8:30 - moves locked I presume

Ok - so my role is a 1 time use where I can get all the moves/results/pm for a dead person. I thought it was completely useless until I asked whicker a very important question. It also means I get the names of all the people the person can chat with. Thats killer. 

When you guys said my dude was a doctor I realized what my move is. An autopsy. Whicker didnt call it that. 

I used it on Orca. I should get everything Orca knows including whatever @Blue sent him.

My other options were KSJ for an invest result (I asked earlier about that) or one of the red dudes to find that king. Hopefully  I made the right choice, @squire12

You better give us some good stuff that is useful 

There might be some gaps or errors as I didn 't go back and edit some things, but wanted to post this in case I die tonight

Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6
double vote 1. Daboyle            
strongman/janitor 2. swoosh -   hit swag        
bulletproof 3. MWil23            
  4. TheKillerNacho            
mage?? 5. Counselor     visited Orca      
mage?? 6. MD4L            
dreamer 7. Tk3            
jailer 8. bigbadbuff            
protect 9. Forge bcb failed mwil success squire failed mwil failed    
alignment 10. kingseanjohn ??? Forge = Orange ??? ??? ???  
protect 11. Pickle Rick self orca Orca Orca ?? roleblocked Non human
  12. Matts4313            
mage 13. bcb1213            
watcher 14. squire12 hide behind malf hide behind swag watched Orca: saw pickle and counselor watched Tk3: no one visited jailed by Buff  
vig 15. mission27            
King 16. The Orca -   watched swag        
king 17. SirA1            
neighborizor 18. Daniel            
  19. SwAg            
god 20. Blue            
redirect 21. HoboRocket ??? ??? ???      
  22. BrettFavre004            
  23. JoshstraDaymus         targeted Buff  
tracker 24. Ragnarok malf to counselor ?? bcb nowhere orca to pickle Josh to buff roleblocked non human
fruit vendor 25. Malfatron gold to counselor gold to mwil ???      
??? 26. Shady Slim            
lover/neighbor watch 27. gopherwrestler -