The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

N4

I blocked rags. Ehh n6 I think.  Then I forgot to send one in last night 

@squire12 this is suspect as hell.  Also why would he block the claimed tracker with verified results.  Rags was already blocked n6 bc he was not human (someone better check his role to confirm that he wasn't human though)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Pickle

No reason I've seen not to believe Counselor on this

You realize my wincon and everything has already been put out by matts and I am completely indy with no kills and do not count as the kings that have to die.  This vote just CONFIRMS you are scum.  Bad move by you, its just a matter of when town kills you now.  You'll get better as you play more 🤣

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Thanks. I was just going through the revealed characters and their deaths. Obviously haven't been following too closely until last night.

Has anyone claimed Mage other than Hobo, TK3 and Mission?

Bcb and counselor. I believe counselor so far, bcb not so much (neither have claimed characters though)

56 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

And what am I missing here as to why some aren't voting Pickle?

He is a king, he can win along with kings, he has a hit tonight, given he can win with kings and they've investigated people, we know they won't try to kill a king.  

Why would we consider lynching someone else in lieu of a king who we know will try to kill a non-king?

And we need all who would call themselves king and purple can recruit?  So anyone who could be or would be converted purple has to be killed as well, right?

99% of that is not true except I am a king.  Only scum at this point would push me.

1.  I am the easy lynch that drops the number of players down by at least 2 (my death and a kill).  All of which will hurt town bc I am not part of towns wincon and the numbers become greater in scums favor.  

2. I pose a huge threat to scum/kings bc i/orca have and will only play as town when indy. Meaning my protects and character invests (huge threat to scum) paints a very large target on my back.    

So town is going to come after anyone voting me.  Man it feels good to be useful again.  

Daboyle
TheKillerNacho – Pickle (186)
Counselor – Pickle (189)
MD4L
Pickle Rick – Matts (185)
Matts4313 – Brett (191)
bcb1213
squire12 – Pickle (186), Brett (194), MD4L (201)
Blue – Brett (189)
BrettFavre004 – Pickle (198)
SirA1 – MD4L (197)

Vote Count

3 Pickle – Nacho, Counselor, Brett
2 Brett – Blue, Matts
2 MD4L – Nacho, Squire
1 Matts – Pickle

On 1/6/2021 at 8:51 PM, Whicker said:
A hard life awaits the child who cannot escape his parents' shadow. Following the death of his father, the beloved King Bran, Orca became the formal ruler of Clan Tuirseach, which controlled vast territory on the isle of An Skellig.
Yet this quiet and mild-mannered young man seemed firmly tied to the apron strings of his mother, Birna, who sought to control his every waking deed. With such an overbearing caretaker it was hard to imagine how Orca could ever grow into a man able to rule a mighty Skellige clan in his own right.
Orca's election as ruler of Skellige was a rather unexpected turn of events. It was widely thought to have been the result of backroom maneuvering by Birna, who used the chaos in the aftermath of the other claimants' deaths and the shame that fell On the an Craites to achieve her ambition of placing a puppet in her control on the Skellige throne.
However, Orca's time on the throne was tumultuous, as the Third Northern War continued to rage on the Continent, and many of Skellige's people demanded action. Needing answer, Orca turned to a strange man for help, but it ended up costing him his life.

@The Orca has been killed! He was Svanrige Tuirseach, King of Skellige

The king of Skellige is dead! Hjalmar an Craite has ascended the throne of Skellige! Long live the king!!!

The pyres of Novigrad are once again burning with MAGES. All players labeled as a MAGE will be roleblocked for night 4.

For the record, this was a TYPO. This is supposed to say "roleblocked for night 5"

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Daboyle
TheKillerNacho – Pickle (186)
Counselor – Pickle (189)
MD4L
Pickle Rick – Matts (185)
Matts4313 – Brett (191)
bcb1213
squire12 – Pickle (186), Brett (194), MD4L (201)
Blue – Brett (189)
BrettFavre004 – Pickle (198)
SirA1 – MD4L (197)

Vote Count

3 Pickle – Nacho, Counselor, Brett
2 Brett – Blue, Matts
2 MD4L – Nacho, Squire
1 Matts – Pickle

I unvoted

• Like 1