The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This comes off as a bit petty tbh. 

I was told 50 times that Brett is orange. So that seems pretty safe. 

How do we know @Blue is a neutral immortal btw? Is it just because that one move bounced back?

At least 3 people have claimed to use moves on him and were redirected back to themselves including Shady.  

For all we know he is the red king.  

Bookmark the vote right now and id bet at least half, if not most all (i don't think counselor is scum) are scum.  There is no other explanation. Why vote me unless you are just trying to get the vote to be anyone but you, ie scum. 

4 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I still haven’t seen, maybe I missed it, how we can win if pickle is alive?  He is an admitted king, I win when all who would be  king are dead. 

Or were we just thinking of delaying lynching him till later?

The host told me that we can win with his faction. 

Reminder for those who may be confused by his recent squirming, if your win condition is like mine that you must get rid of everyone "who would dare call themselves king", here's Pickle Rick literally calling himself king:

16 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I am king

I now return to watching Ryan TanneGod's inevitable victory over the Ravens.

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

Lol, everyone who questions me must be mafia. 😂

My wincon and every info about me and my faction (including that I don't count as the kings that have to die bc I can win with town/indy) was posted by matts and you are completely ignoring it.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

At least 3 people have claimed to use moves on him and were redirected back to themselves including Shady.  

For all we know he is the red king.  

Bookmark the vote right now and id bet at least half, if not most all (i don't think counselor is scum) are scum.  There is no other explanation. Why vote me unless you are just trying to get the vote to be anyone but you, ie scum. 

Thats not true. There is a case to be made to kill you, its just a bad one imo. Its true that I dont technically know if you becoming king changed your wincon. I very seriously doubt that to be the case - - - like <10% likelihood. And our wincon does say kill all kings, which makes this whole situation weird. 

But again, killing you right now would be stupid and I have no clue why everyone is still talking about it.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Reminder for those who may be confused by his recent squirming, if your win condition is like mine that you must get rid of everyone "who would call themselves king", here's Pickle Rick literally calling himself king:

@Matts4313 this is how I know and can say those voting/ pushing me are scum.  He is ignoring everything you said.   Its blatant 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Reminder for those who may be confused by his recent squirming, if your win condition is like mine that you must get rid of everyone "who would call themselves king", here's Pickle Rick literally calling himself king:

Yes, I know what I need to win and pickle admitted what he was/is.  Going to need to see some very definitive proof other than just one person’s claim at this point. 

6 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Did you say that right after your claim?  I didn’t see it. 

yeah

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Reminder for those who may be confused by his recent squirming, if your win condition is like mine that you must get rid of everyone "who would dare call themselves king", here's Pickle Rick literally calling himself king:

Reminder for anyone who has a wincon like TKN's, the *host* told me we can win with pickle's faction.