The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats not true. There is a case to be made to kill you, its just a bad one imo. Its true that I dont technically know if you becoming king changed your wincon. I very seriously doubt that to be the case - - - like <10% likelihood. And our wincon does say kill all kings, which makes this whole situation weird. 

But again, killing you right now would be stupid and I have no clue why everyone is still talking about it.

Yeah, I don’t really care what his wincon is, I care about mine. 

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Yeah, I don’t really care what his wincon is, I care about mine. 

I dont know what you are trying to say. *YOUR* wincon means you can win with him. Pickle can win with anyone in the game, including independents. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats not true. There is a case to be made to kill you, its just a bad one imo. Its true that I dont technically know if you becoming king changed your wincon. I very seriously doubt that to be the case - - - like <10% likelihood. And our wincon does say kill all kings, which makes this whole situation weird. 

But again, killing you right now would be stupid and I have no clue why everyone is still talking about it.

Did Orcas pm say that if we chose someome else our wincon would change if he ascended to the throne (nope) bc it doesn't work that way.  We had to choose n1. 

Why do you think I was pushing you immediately to out our wincon when you claimed you used your move on orca after night.  And then when you got it wrong I voted you and said you better check again and then unvoted you when you got it right.

Whicker made our faction/kings as red herring (bookmark this post as well) 

They are voting and pushing me bc they are scum. They are ignoring literally everything you have said. 

5 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Yes, I know what I need to win and pickle admitted what he was/is.  Going to need to see some very definitive proof other than just one person’s claim at this point. 

Lol read any post matts made by, ignoring that you further dig your own grave.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I dont know what you are trying to say. *YOUR* wincon means you can win with him. Pickle can win with anyone in the game, including independents. 

Well what I’m saying is basically I win when we kill all kings or possible kings... pickle is a king.  

Guess I don’t know why I should believe that I can win if pickle is alive. 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This comes off as a bit petty tbh. 

I was told 50 times that Brett is orange. So that seems pretty safe. 

How do we know @Blue is a neutral immortal btw? Is it just because that one move bounced back?

Because why would I announce that on Day 1 and continue stating it for the entire game

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

At least 3 people have claimed to use moves on him and were redirected back to themselves including Shady.  

For all we know he is the red king.  

Bookmark the vote right now and id bet at least half, if not most all (i don't think counselor is scum) are scum.  There is no other explanation. Why vote me unless you are just trying to get the vote to be anyone but you, ie scum. 

First off, you know that I gave Orca a gift on Night 1, when Radovid declared mages roleblocked, so unless I can do two Night actions, can't be me. Secondly, if you still think my gifts can kill people, one of the people who died was red (Mwil). Third, my gift to Orca helped catch the red faction's killer. Fourth, I've made it glaringly, brutally obvious who my character is from the get-go. If you still don't get it, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and see who's there.

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Because why would I announce that on Day 1 and continue stating it for the entire game

First off, you know that I gave Orca a gift on Night 1, when Radovid declared mages roleblocked, so unless I can do two Night actions, can't be me. Secondly, if you still think my gifts can kill people, one of the people who died was red (Mwil). Third, my gift to Orca helped catch the red faction's killer. Fourth, I've made it glaringly, brutally obvious who my character is from the get-go. If you still don't get it, maybe it's time to look in the mirror and see who's there.

Gaunter O'Dimm

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

yeah

Reminder for anyone who has a wincon like TKN's, the *host* told me we can win with pickle's faction.

Pickle's faction sans a king, I'd buy.

Fact is, from what I understand, you only have Orca's role PM. Are you sure he's not just answering questions from that perspective? Is there anything in that PM that would explain why Pickle Rick's character would ascend the throne on Orca's death or what it would mean?

The host thought it relevant enough to include in a night write up. Pickle admits to being "king". Unless Whicker wrote us a bastard win condition, it seems incredibly more likely than not that we have to kill Pickle, who is lying through his teeth.

Meanwhile he just continues to howl "Buuut Matts saaaaaaaid...!!" over and over, often things that you didn't actually say was stated in Orca's role PM, as if it changes any of my or others' concerns. I'm worried about the other Kings too but unless someone has solid intel on them, I'd much rather eliminate the confirmed scum. He's highly likely he's lying about what he can do.

And again, and I cannot stress this enough - if his win condition was simply to win with town, why did he CC and push other town protectors so hard on that reason? If it weren't for his obviously anti-town play I might get behind letting him live for now... but nothing about his play, least of all after Orca died, was the play of a friendly other. Not even close.

6 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

@Matts4313, I believe you also said he was the last remaining purple now, but didn’t they have recruiting ability too?

No, they dont.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Did Orcas pm say that if we chose someome else our wincon would change if he ascended to the throne (nope) bc it doesn't work that way.  We had to choose n1. 

Why do you think I was pushing you immediately to out our wincon when you claimed you used your move on orca after night.  And then when you got it wrong I voted you and said you better check again and then unvoted you when you got it right.

They are voting and pushing me bc they are scum. They are ignoring literally everything you have said. 

I just said all that when ever I said that theory is dumb and should be put on the backburner.

3 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Well what I’m saying is basically I win when we kill all kings or possible kings... pickle is a king.  

Guess I don’t know why I should believe that I can win if pickle is alive. 

I get your hesitation. But the host literally told me that his faction has no influence on us winning. 

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I more just curious if you could die by lynch tbh. 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

My role PM didn't say my alignment or win condition would change if Green Emperor died. But it did anyway.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It was like 20 pages long how do you miss all of it?

I got 3 kids and there is football on 🤷‍♂️ 

I was aware the claim was made, just didn’t directly see it, I then I have to chose whether or not to believe it. 

Not sure why I, or anyone, should be expected to just believe it given your role and our wincons.