The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

What claim?  That is the role I was given, not sure what part of it doesn't make sense to you. 

x-shot commute, that there is zero evidence you actually have, and...what's your character claim, again?

Whatever, someone go back to page 236 and start back from there and go through the list of people remaining together. 

Not gunna waste all day trying to clear myself to what is likely 4-6 people with ulterior wincons than I got. 

sirA1 is lying though, I think, I mean he didn't even say anything and 4 people jump on without hesitation, reason, or even asking why, should be all you need to know. 

Whatever, someone go back to page 236 and start back from there and go through the list of people remaining together. 

Not gunna waste all day trying to clear myself to what is likely 4-6 people with ulterior wincons than I got. 

sirA1 is lying though, I think, I mean he didn't even say anything and 4 people jump on without hesitation, reason, or even asking why, should be all you need to know. 

He's claiming an investigation result on you, lol.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

x-shot commute, that there is zero evidence you actually have, and...what's your character claim, again?

I didn't claim a character, I've made it very clear I am a non-human or mage and don't want to reveal my character for obvious reasons.  On days where it says what King Radovid is blocking, I can't leave the continent.  If I am blocked, I can't use my power, then a guarantee hit.

Just now, BrettFavre004 said:

I didn't claim a character, I've made it very clear I am a non-human or mage and don't want to reveal my character for obvious reasons.  On days where it says what King Radovid is blocking, I can't leave the continent.  If I am blocked, I can't use my power, then a guarantee hit.

There's zero good reason to not reveal your character and hasn't been for a very long time.

at this point, if you are genuine independent, and at this point in the game, you have nothing to lose by claiming fully.

11 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

To be fair.  There is already proof of 3.  We've taken out two purple ones and there's a red one. I don't know enough of the lore to know if there's an orange one or if it's just the girl one 

smh

10 hours ago, BrettFavre004 said:

So I could get behind Blue team, led by a Commander, not mattering for end game, so then that would only leave green red and orange kings.  That doesn't seem like enough, so definitely convinced we needed to kill purple kings, who were all directly called King.  So Matts is up to something, don't know what though.  

double smh

11 hours ago, BrettFavre004 said:

12. Matts4313 - Blue king.  I don't believe him that we could win with Pickle alive.  I think they have some wincon or strategic motive for wanting to keep Pickle alive another night.

Matts - Blue King

Triple SMH. This is extra funny as you already admitted that blue might not have a king at all.

Also I had my move from N1...  I dont know where you came up with that madness theory.  Just making ish up?

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

@Matts4313 who do you think is Red?

You would be on my very short list tbh. To much talking about game set up with no scum hunting. You also made a point to say you wont claim, which I thought odd. yes, I read your reason, just thought it was silly.

30 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Everyone survives!!

The pyres of Novigrad continue to burn with MAGES. Any player labeled a MAGE will be roleblocked for night 10.

IF YOU ROLEBLOCKED SOMEONE LAST NIGHT, PLEASE CLAIM IT NOW. IT WAS PROBABLY A RED. 

IF YOU PROTECTED SOMEONE, YOU CAN CLEAR THAT PERSON AS NOT RED.

39 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Brett Lock

38 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Brett is not Indy.

31 minutes ago, Blue said:

Imagine needing SirA to fake an investigation result to finally have a reason to vote for Brett.

29 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I'm not faking it. 

SirA did claim an investigation result, albeit in a slightly roundabout way.