The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Just now, MD4L said:

Nah. You’re mafia too, hence locking vote when you know there is more than one mafia remaining.

im locking my vote on you because you just confirmed yourself as scum to me. it's not rocket science.

it's interesting that you think there's more than one mafia remaining. what makes you think that?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

im locking my vote on you because you just confirmed yourself as scum to me. it's not rocket science.

it's interesting that you think there's more than one mafia remaining. what makes you think that?

I know youre a killer. I’m going to assume like SirA said there is maybe a red aligned around. Whether that’s you is unknown but your one of them.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I know youre a killer. I’m going to assume like SirA said there is maybe a red aligned around. Whether that’s you is unknown but your one of them.

even if they lynch me ill just relish knowing you were scum for days now and that they just arent on my level... so whatever

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

"despite apparently knowing who this persron visited and who they were visited by, i think you might know you were visited by someone because you were roleblocked"

Jesus, at least don't make it so easy to twist yourself around your own lies.

Ok, bully. You still killed Bcb. Any adjectives you’d like to use is cute, but facts are facts.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

i didnt kill bcb

why do you call me a bully? all i've done is call you a liar, and a bad one, which is true.

My man my case is closed. You killed someone last night, and jumped to lock a vote. Clever effort but you probably should’ve went after me.

Just now, MD4L said:

My man my case is closed. You killed someone last night, and jumped to lock a vote. Clever effort but you probably should’ve went after me.

no i didn't. you lied about it.

which makes you scum. scum lies to save themselves. locking my vote on confirmed scum is a no-brainer move.

Just now, SirA1 said:

@MD4L Answer me this question please.

How did you know that my first character was the Emperor?

It was in my PM. My first few posts in joking about why would anyone touch you. I even said early in the game I will not vote you.