The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Reminder to the jury tho...: This is the same person who said Pickle was not purple or a king.

And took accountability for it immediately after it happened? It was an awful look and a bad play. It still is today. And you still killed someone last night. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

no i didn't. you lied about it.

which makes you scum. scum lies to save themselves. locking my vote on confirmed scum is a no-brainer move.

As said by scum, lol. And a killer.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

And took accountability for it immediately after it happened? It was an awful look and a bad play. It still is today. And you still killed someone last night. 

you don't get credit for trying to overturn a lynch against purple king and saying afterwards "ooooops!"

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

no u.

but there's no point to responding toi you  at this point. You still haven't claimed or explain anything. You claimed I might know if I were visited because I might've been roleblocked despite apparently tracking me to bcb. You claimed info that Pickle Rick was neither purple nor a king despite his flip.

I trust the other smart players in this game to easily see through your lies and obvious attempt to win the game today.

gotta be up early tomorrow so later, taters. md4l is lying and 100% scum.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

What is my alignment then @TheKillerNacho? I’m clearly not aligned with pickle, Bcb wanted me dead too (and admitted to blocking me on multiple occasions), so what alignment exactly are you looking at as my alignment?

no idea, you tell me scum. if i had to guess. Red or orange.

you don't get credit for trying to overturn a lynch against purple king and saying afterwards "ooooops!"

Child please. There’s a reason you’re the only one actively pursuing that. You know who else used that rational to lunch me? The most recent player to turn up red aligned?

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

but there's no point to responding toi you  at this point. You still haven't claimed or explain anything. You claimed I might know if I were visited because I might've been roleblocked despite apparently tracking me to bcb. You claimed info that Pickle Rick was neither purple nor a king despite his flip.

I trust the other smart players in this game to easily see through your lies and obvious attempt to win the game today.

gotta be up early tomorrow so later, taters. md4l is lying and 100% scum.

Blue gave me a gift. This was documented since during our most recent day phase man.

Voting me again after your locking your vote is rather redundant don’t you think?

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Props for continuing to try to brush off what was a brutally obvious failed fakeclaim

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Blue gave me a gift. This was documented since during our most recent day phase man.

Voting me again after your locking your vote is rather redundant don’t you think?

Just a reiteration for those who may be reading later. By all means continue to howl. I'm sure it will work out well for you.

Just now, Blue said:

Props for continuing to try to brush off what was a brutally obvious failed fakeclaim

It was pretty embarrassing, lol. I can acknowledge that and admit it was a bad look in almost every view imaginable. Great incentive to... *gasp* pay attention to the thread.

Just a reiteration for those who may be reading later. By all means continue to howl. I'm sure it will work out well for you.

It will. I didn’t kill anyone (haven’t all game) and just identified an actual killer. Maybe it is better to be lucky then good.

9 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It was in my PM. My first few posts in joking about why would anyone touch you. I even said early in the game I will not vote you.

Quite unusually for one of her profession, Margarita showed no interest in politics - it was only care for the good of her school that led her to join the Lodge of Sorceresses.

Yeah I am beginning to doubt that you are Rita. I actually think you are Commander Vernon Roche.

I think Rita was Yennifer's cover ID. 

Just now, SirA1 said:

Yeah I am beginning to doubt that you are Rita. I actually think you are Commander Vernon Roche.

I think Rita was Yennifer's cover ID. 

Why was Bcb adamant about voting me then? He was also blue aligned.