The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

It’s been my first game in a while. Blue is another town traditional alignment color but green caught me off guard.

I needed more context before making any announcement.

I am not claiming anything or alignment right now. But with some more detail I can share a lot more information and help the town get rid of the evil people.

If you're claiming third party i need you to do so before I can trust you.

im going to bed becuase i forsee me being very very  hung over already and i need to stop drinking.

but if you want to claim friendly third i'd say the ball is in your court buddy... and that ball won't stay there long.

25 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Well I voted Malf on day one. I’m still alive. Pretty sure not even pressured on day one.

Lol, if you think thats the actual reason that i voted sirA, then im doing quite well in covering up who i am, what my goal is, and what i am capable of

23 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Lol, should I go back to talking about the game tonight? Or the draft?

no. give up your knowledge and possibly you can join us.

I knew sirA was a leader. But i only knew about SirA. wasnt that obvious? look how confident i was.  I had a couple different options. Well, i decided to forge my own path. 

i urge other like minded people to do the same and give up their king. I bet theres at least one player on each faction that can decide to go the liberation path or just fall in.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

no. give up your knowledge and possibly you can join us.

I knew sirA was a leader. But i only knew about SirA. wasnt that obvious? look how confident i was.  I had a couple different options. Well, i decided to forge my own path. 

i urge other like minded people to do the same and give up their king. I bet theres at least one player on each faction that can decide to go the liberation path or just fall in.

well ****

malf