Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'd like to hear more opinions, but I'm leaning pats as well...

I've got some errands to run for the next hour or so but after that I'll be around. I just don't like leaving a vote hanging out there in this majority voting game.

My thought is that the pats/James dynamic is just too odd to leave it. Between the two I'd rather lynch pats

On top of what we've talked about already, I may have inadvertently given a way for mafia to hurt us more. We already know they can redirect moves and it appears as though they could possibly redirect them to somewhere specific otherwise the invest being pushed to the player that happened to be killed that night is a coincidence.

ultimately, I think pats is lying the more I think about it.

5 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

You're right.

Once upon a time, someone asked me if I wanted to be loved, or feared. I said both; I wanted people to be afraid of how much they love me. 

I have achieved this.

23 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

My thought is that the pats/James dynamic is just too odd to leave it. Between the two I'd rather lynch pats

On top of what we've talked about already, I may have inadvertently given a way for mafia to hurt us more. We already know they can redirect moves and it appears as though they could possibly redirect them to somewhere specific otherwise the invest being pushed to the player that happened to be killed that night is a coincidence.

ultimately, I think pats is lying the more I think about it.

What if James stayed alive because he's mafia and he just lost his powers? 

Archived