Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

19 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I think you're both over thinking it. Bucs is pretty obvious Mafia, and Wicker is, too. But, Bucs is the more dangerous of the two.

So ET dropped in with a bucs vote and this. Interesting, given dome's new details.

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

We're so hung up on the Bucs/Mookie/Dome/TK situation that we aren't looking at other things.

Pats is doing a whole lot of "being in the convo and playing up being a beginner", but not doing a whole lot other than vaguely agreeing with others.

It gives the vibes of a mafia trying to blend in during a debate that they know they won't be dragged into.

Well I mean, I am new at this, so I'm trying to get a feel for how its played by having anything I don't understand explained to me, but I can see what you're saying.

I have come up with some independent ideas, however wrong they may have been. I noticed/asserted that Bucs "attack" on N1 was actually an attack by him that was defended. Now with everything else that has come up making him look sketchy/mafia or other, I thought he could have been Evil aligned considering he was "slowly approaching" an attractive female (the usual protagonist in horror movies), and she successfully defended herself, however she didn't finish him off, she ran away, which is again, the usual actions of the attractive female protagonist in horror movies.

This was before I knew about the possibility or even the existence of other factions in mafia games. So with Bucs actions that night seeming horror villain like, his (so we did it) post after olex being revealed as evil aligned, I'm leaning towards him being part of an other faction.

I say that because I'm guessing the mafia is popular protagonists from horror flicks, and I can't remember any protagonists sneaking up on attractive women in the films.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

So ET dropped in with a bucs vote and this. Interesting, given dome's new details.

I think you're both over thinking it

22 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I think you're both over thinking it. Bucs is pretty obvious Mafia, and Wicker is, too. But, Bucs is the more dangerous of the two.

Yea, I was going to ask him but forgot.

@EliteTexan80, how do you know Wicker is mafia, and that Bucs is OBVIOUSLY more dangerous

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Not really, this game has already put a few twists out there that I wasn't expecting. 

True. I was guessing 12-3 (11-3-1 if an other exists) as the starting ratio. But with three hits seeming to have been stopped so far, it might not be a typically balanced game.

True. I was guessing 12-3 (11-3-1 if an other exists) as the starting ratio. But with three hits seeming to have been stopped so far, it might not be a typically balanced game.

What about 13:2 or even 14:1 if they have the ability to add a member each night?

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

The guy driving it home just said he knows bucs is an other, not mafia. You said bucs was obvious mafia. So is the "overthinking" your way of saying we should just go bucs regardless?

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Yea, I was going to ask him but forgot.

@EliteTexan80, how do you know Wicker is mafia, and that Bucs is OBVIOUSLY more dangerous

Given that I know nothing about you, I'll decline to share. Check their behavior, then tell me they're not.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

The guy driving it home just said he knows bucs is an other, not mafia. You said bucs was obvious mafia. So is the "overthinking" your way of saying we should just go bucs regardless?

Okay so maybe this isn't right. Stand-by.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

What about 13:2 or even 14:1 if they have the ability to add a member each night?

The night one moves point towards mafia having weaker moves, so they'd probably be stronger in numbers (or a normal ratio with the ability to add people).

Archived