Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

We seem to be all horror movie monsters of villains? What if all the hits were civs? I didn’t hit anyone but maybe we need to put our heads together?

what if mafia is one “good” vigilante that can turn one person every night? 

Well I could be an ogre for all you know. I can't imagine the mafia wouldn't at least have one hit, but you never know. And I think the game's probably just too small for any "other" group that could gain traction. Like the game would pretty much be over if they could leech two civs.

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

@james.mcmurry13 Need any recommendations for horror films? 

idk. I liked the first Scream but the rest were kinda meh. I liked Cabin in the Woods, that's kinda anti-horror satire though. Saw/paranormal don't interest me.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

If you want to call an audible then do it. Dome is saying Bucs is NOT mafia. I see far more scenarios that would hurt us than help us based on that. If you're positive of whisker, then vote there

Given the scenario, I'd say the cult is as dangerous to town as mafia. Whisker is probably a convert - so keep HIM around, cut the head off of the cult, and Whisker is semi cleared.

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

And I think the game's probably just too small for any "other" group that could gain traction. Like the game would pretty much be over if they could leech two civs.

If the Cult is not exterminated within the first two game Days, they almost inevitably win. Therefore, you shouldn't use these unless other people have told you you know what you are doing.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cult

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think normally blue=civ red=mafia orange=other. So red civ should mean blue mafia. But blue could be a coincident (or a hyperlink?)

If we can all agree we should lynch a blue or a cultist I'll go ahead and spill the beans.

I mean more beans than the huge pot that's shattered on the floor.

Archived