bcb1213

13 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Vote count

bucs (5) : james dome ksj tk3 et
tk3 (3) : bucs whicker hockey    
et (1) : untouch        

I changed my vote from Tk3 to Bucs.

8 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I haven’t liked Whicker or untouch for a while. If I get killed and turn up civ at least you guys will know my hunches were genuine. Maybe CWood but he might’ve just walked into the other factions post. Hard to say.

What have you not liked about me? Is it because I was defending Bucs?

7 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

"Diminuitive stature". "Not carrying his usual knife". "legions of fans, however at every turn you murder them". Do these ring a bell, @domepatrol91

Haven’t seen gremlins in forever. Wifey wanted to rewatch it. Maybe tomorrow I’ll get the chance 

VC

bucs (7) : james whicker dome ksj tk3 pats et
tk3 (2) : bucs hockey          
et (1) : untouch            

Vote history

Player  
People they've voted for

James : mookie tk3 tk3 bucs    
CWood :            
bucs : mookie tk3        
whicker : cwood tk3 bucs      
utley :            
untouch : tk3 et et      
hockey : olexmad pats tk3 tk3    
dome : bucs bucs bucs bucs    
ksj : hockey tk3 bucs      
jfin :            
tk3 : mookie mookie mookie bucs mookie bucs
pats : bucs mookie bucs      
mookie : bucs pats        
et : bucs bucs        

Think I got it all right now. Need 1 more vote to lynch bucs.

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I changed my vote from Tk3 to Bucs.

What have you not liked about me? Is it because I was defending Bucs?

Something earlier. Can’t remember the specific. You’ve been leaning better lately. 

Going over the OP again, Why would the hott blonde kick BCB out the window if she saw him standing over the creatures body, especially with Gizmo's friend, her hookup, there to stop her or at least tell her Gizmo saved him.

The OP never actually says it was the creatures body that BCB was standing over, or that it was the creature that was dead, just that Gizmo had stabbed it. Maybe the creature is the cult leader, and he wasn't actually killed, he just ran off after being stabbed, and the hott blonde saw BCB standing over the friend's dead body?

Not sure if relevant, but just seemed like a weird action by the hott blonde.

A Mogwai is the species. Gizmo is the name of the character.

mogwais are harmless and would make sense for an independent role. However once they reproduce the new mogwais are more aggressive, and if they eat after midnight they become gremlins.

just so the “lore” is clear 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

A Mogwai is the species. Gizmo is the name of the character.

mogwais are harmless and would make sense for an independent role. However once they reproduce the new mogwais are more aggressive, and if they eat after midnight they become gremlins.

just so the “lore” is clear 

been forever since I've watched the movie....if Gizmo eats after midnight, would he become a Gremlin, or is he incapable of becoming one?

Billy's friend, Pete Fountaine, accidentally spills water from a paintbrush jar over Gizmo. This causes Gizmo to go into convulsions and instantly multiply, spawning five new mogwai by a process that appears painful to him. These new mogwai are just like Gizmo. They are led by the mogwai Billy calls Stripe, who has a white mohawk hairstyle. Billy later brings one to Pete's science teacher Roy Hanson, who aggravates the mogwai by sticking a needle in it for a blood test. Ignoring Billy's cautions, Roy leaves food out, which the mogwai promptly steals and eats after midnight. 

Eventually, the new mogwai trick Billy into feeding them after midnight by stopping his alarm clock. All the creatures, except Gizmo, who refused to accept the food, soon form cocoons around themselves. While Billy is at the bank, the cocoons hatch, and the mogwai emerge, having transformed into "gremlins". In this form, they possess fangs, claws, red eyes, and dark green reptilian skin, and are extremely reckless.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Billy's friend, Pete Fountaine, accidentally spills water from a paintbrush jar over Gizmo. This causes Gizmo to go into convulsions and instantly multiply, spawning five new mogwai by a process that appears painful to him. These new mogwai are just like Gizmo. They are led by the mogwai Billy calls Stripe, who has a white mohawk hairstyle. Billy later brings one to Pete's science teacher Roy Hanson, who aggravates the mogwai by sticking a needle in it for a blood test. Ignoring Billy's cautions, Roy leaves food out, which the mogwai promptly steals and eats after midnight. 

Eventually, the new mogwai trick Billy into feeding them after midnight by stopping his alarm clock. All the creatures, except Gizmo, who refused to accept the food, soon form cocoons around themselves. While Billy is at the bank, the cocoons hatch, and the mogwai emerge, having transformed into "gremlins". In this form, they possess fangs, claws, red eyes, and dark green reptilian skin, and are extremely reckless.

That process is a bit different than OPs post:

1.) Gizmo splashed with water

2.) Eats pizza

3.) Appears the combination creates the monster almost instantly instead of over time

Something I noticed but it doesn't really match up perfectly throughout the OP....sometimes BCB is bold and sometimes it isn't. Could the Bold BCB be Gizmo, and the non bold BCB be the other Mogwai created after Gizmo got hit with water? It's a non bold BCB that eats the pizza.

Archived