Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I don't know how I can be any more clear. I've stated several times, along with probably a dozen hints, about how I came to have this knowledge. 

If he's not a Cult aligned player, it's because I'm an insane dective who receives bad results on my invests and I'll get lynched anyways.  That's the only way he's not a cultist, if my investigations are wrong because Hannibal Lecter is insane. 

Bucs

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@domepatrol91

my issue here is you being vague about it. The only possible scenarios that I can see you knowing outright that he isn't aligned with you is that you're either mafia or an other. 

Touch you bring up valid "hole punching" arguments but at this point it feels like you're trying to force a claim which isn't necessary

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Touch you bring up valid "hole punching" arguments but at this point it feels like you're trying to force a claim which isn't necessary

I just didn't trust it. Mostly because he used the same verbiage as tk3 which struck me as odd and that he wasn't being clear on what he knew. Then to find out that he actually lied about what he did know and none of it sits right.

Day two

Hey are we town?

I don't know what town is

me either

I think we're evil

are we?

oh yea, i guess we are

well what about that dude who didn't know that

fishy

guys Bucs isn't aligned with me

I don't know horror movies

well that's not gonna be helpful

hey, gizmo was a shade of blue, he must be aligned with the dead moderator

yea, totally makes sense

obviously the moderator who knows everything is playing the game too....

oh wait

yea, so i investigated bucs, he's blue

oh ok

A group of spirts, creatures and people surround BUCSFAN

"hey guys, want to play a game?"

"we already are a$$hole"

yea but mine is deadlie....ow

Bucs gets smacked in the back of the head, he looks, well, puzzled...

then in the front another blow

then his legs get taken out from under him

With his dying words, Bucs exclaims

"I'm seriously just trying to make you all better people...."

"yea we don't believe you" says a player, who destroys Bucs with one final blow, leaving his face in pieces

BucsFan is dead.  

He was JigSaw--Brilliant Maniac--Cult Aligned

You now have 24 hours to send in your night actions

9 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Again..... and I stress.

Dr Hannibal Lecter may be insane! I mean he is a cannibal serial killer. What if he made quick perceptions but they were false?

This is the only thing that gives me pause... but I still believe lynching Bucs is our best bet.

Well since you're blatantly claiming now, might as well give the exact details of your information (note if you already have ignore this post, i'll get there)

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

So someone comes along and says I have some info trust me. You're supposed to just go along with it? Had he came out and said I know Bucs is cult, that's one thing but he didn't. That is why I don't trust it. 

He kept hinting that Bucs wasn't aligned with town. Thats absolutely the right move, see if you can get him lynched without revealing your role. If it doesn't work then you reveal your role. 

He played it 100% correctly. He almost accomplished it without outing himself as well.

34 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Well since you're blatantly claiming now, might as well give the exact details of your information (note if you already have ignore this post, i'll get there)

Once you’re read up, not much should be unclear

8 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Why do you think hes converted and not the leader of the cult?

What little I know of the lore, Jigsaw is the main villain of the Saw franchise, so he would've been evil aligned, not a cultist. If someone more familiar with the series has reason to believe he could make sense as a cult leader and not a regular bad guy, please correct me.

Archived