Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Earlier. I caught Whicker in a lie and called him out.

i think I even said I wasn’t sure why he was lying and someone (untouch I think) asked me if I caught his wordplay after I called him out on lying

on my lunch break I’ll go looking if nobody else has found that exchange by then

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

i think I even said I wasn’t sure why he was lying and someone (untouch I think) asked me if I caught his wordplay after I called him out on lying

on my lunch break I’ll go looking if nobody else has found that exchange by then

Correct. 

Also, on my lunch break I’m gonna post a theory about cult possibly recruiting evil players to help rid all threats to evil.

cult might not be a direct opponent to town but their mechanic to convert is still problematic for us.

jigsaw is a super super evil dude, so I’m don’t know what to think.

then again, it’s his blue role is almost certainly oppossing any red role people, so I’m still glad we got rid of him. I’m still unsure who our enemy(s) are

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Hey man if I see something as off, I'm gonna go after it.

I don't disagree with this, but first rule is you can't attack a claim without a counter claim in play. Bucs was sketch from the start, and dome only confirmed the sketch.

Our only hope is that dome gets protection tonight in some capacity.

13 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I don't disagree with this, but first rule is you can't attack a claim without a counter claim in play. Bucs was sketch from the start, and dome only confirmed the sketch.

Our only hope is that dome gets protection tonight in some capacity.

If it was a claim from the start, I wouldn't have. The timing, wording and overall demeanor gave me red flags.

16 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Also, on my lunch break I’m gonna post a theory about cult possibly recruiting evil players to help rid all threats to evil.

cult might not be a direct opponent to town but their mechanic to convert is still problematic for us.

jigsaw is a super super evil dude, so I’m don’t know what to think.

then again, it’s his blue role is almost certainly oppossing any red role people, so I’m still glad we got rid of him. I’m still unsure who our enemy(s) are

You could also argue that he would recruit evil (civ) players to turn them good (which at that point they would be threats to evil). Given the dynamic of saw I think that's the most possible scenario. 

34 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It was when he said he had never played mafia before and I said I didn't believe it because he came from a different forum with Bcb, ragnorak, and OleXmad

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

It was when he said he had never played mafia before and I said I didn't believe it because he came from a different forum with Bcb, ragnorak, and OleXmad

He actually said he’s only played on game before. 

I have serious, serious doubts that my Skyrim mafia was his first game.

that said, that’s not a strictly mafia lie. 

Why the rush to vote? I don’t think votes count yet anyways cause it’s still night time, and until we have a bunch of N2 moves shake out theres no reason to jump to conclusions.

We should learn a lot in the next 12 or so hours. A rush to lynch someone is strange given so many unknowns.

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

What was the wordplay you were referring to?

Archived