Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Like I said, this is good discussion, but we REALLY need to see how future nights go.

If there are more vote saves, AFTER jigsaw's death, then I think it is fair to assume that this is some separate game mechanic.

If the vote saves ended with jigsaw's death, I think it is more damaging for untouchable.

Agreed. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You were saying tk3? Now it came moments after hockey had voted Bucs and bcb announced night, but I did vote him after domes claim became clear.

Oh, so you were the 9th vote when it takes 8 to lynch?

Tell me more about how you bussed him!

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I'm bitter that people would assume I'm converted because I survived. I'm also bitter that people would think I would come out and be hesitant on a Bucs lynch if he had converted me. I'd be the first one to bus the dude. 

Unless his survival is the only way you can win after being converted...if he's the leader of the cult, and only the leader can recruit/convert, once he's gone you're kinda screwed.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

And give up your only chance to win the game? That logic holds little weight 

Cult probably only needs to survive. Would obviously be easier if they could get more conversions, but with how much heat bucs had, untouch's best play would've been to go along with it.

So I agree with his logic on that part, not on the "why would I want to survive?" part, though.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Never said I bussed him, I said I voted for him once domes claim made sense. 

What changed at that point to make it make sense? I don't think much changed (other than VC) after his full claim, when I switched.

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Unless his survival is the only way you can win after being converted...if he's the leader of the cult, and only the leader can recruit/convert, once he's gone you're kinda screwed.

Which is my point to begin with. If I'm automatically converted after surviving, I stand no chance unless he makes it through. 

16 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Possibility, yes. Certainty? No. Also FTR I did vote for Bucs once the claim made sense to me.

I agree nothing is certain...just spit balling.

Want to see how night plays out, not gonna vote till then.

11 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I don't know how I can be any more clear. I've stated several times, along with probably a dozen hints, about how I came to have this knowledge. 

If he's not a Cult aligned player, it's because I'm an insane dective who receives bad results on my invests and I'll get lynched anyways.  That's the only way he's not a cultist, if my investigations are wrong because Hannibal Lecter is insane. 

@james.mcmurry13 this post was just after I asked him if he was 100% certain that Bucs was cult.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@james.mcmurry13 this post was just after I asked him if he was 100% certain that Bucs was cult.

He's just trying to give some sort of plausible deniability there in case the result is completely wrong. He never changed from that stance, it was just something that he pointed out as a possibility. 

Archived