Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

16 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Can you go into more detail on "Pinhead" and why his character might allow someone to survive?

I'll keep going back to find the original post  KSJ made but hockey quotes KSJ here. KSJ talks about how someone appeared to be hit by pinhead .... before pats revealed himself as pinhead ....

20 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote Count

KSJ---7-Touch, dome, pats, utley, mookie, elitetexan, whicker

ET--1--James

KingSeanJohn has been lynched.  Writeup incoming

So either mookies vote did count, which I doubt due to the write up saying he's silenced or someone else's vote counts as more. We know the roles/abilities of everyone else on here except utley and whicker. 

Im gonna vote utley. 

On 10/14/2017 at 11:05 PM, bcb1213 said:

Vote Count 

James--1- , Elitetexan 

Touch  - - 2--dome, kingseanjohn

Xmad--8---tk3, untouchable, Utley,, James , dome  pats,  bucsfan, cwood

Elitetexan - - 1--Whicker,

Tk3-xmad 

It is 8 to lynch 

On second thought whicker utley was on xmad and the vote didn't end early. 

On 10/17/2017 at 10:05 AM, bcb1213 said:

Day two 

Mookie - - 1-mookie

Bucs - - 8-dome, sean, Pats, tk3, whicker, elite, james, hockey

tk3--2-- bucs, utley

EliteTexan--1--Touch

Bucsfan has been lynched.   Write up incoming

So whicker is on this lynch VC but is in the middle. 

@domepatrol91 the hammer role you mentioned earlier? Did it matter when that person placed their vote? Like if they're in the middle it either doesn't work or they have the option to use it but if they're the final vote it counts as two?

9 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Just a lucky guess that I wasn't going to be hit? Or did you just think I'd make it another night?

I figured you weren't the only one who caught my claim - so I wagered to protect myself before I protected you. 

Someone visited you last night, but that's all I got from protecting you yesterday. I'll be rotating between protecting myself and you from this point forward, so hopefully I get the choice right.

I wanna talk more about mookie too. N1 we know that tk3 either visited or attempted to hit him but he was saved by "a group of people". Then he was silenced and still has been. Now silence is usually a mafia move but what if it was a civ move? 

Every other protection/revival has had that person get hurt and survive yet the attempt on mookie never harmed him. He was saved by a group before anything could happen.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I wanna talk more about mookie too. N1 we know that tk3 either visited or attempted to hit him but he was saved by "a group of people". Then he was silenced and still has been. Now silence is usually a mafia move but what if it was a civ move? 

Every other protection/revival has had that person get hurt and survive yet the attempt on mookie never harmed him. He was saved by a group before anything could happen.

I'm starting to think mookie and Whicker are both Mafia.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So what made James survive and hockey die?

When we were first discussing possibilities because I don't have a choice whether or not someone dies or becomes a vanilla townie, it sounded right that mafia would die and civs would get their powers taken away.

Wouldn't make sense for mafia to be turned to townie cause they would just rat out their old teammates.

We never talked about the possibility of a civ dying if they visited me.

This is why I said my character can be a burden. 

If you do anything to me you have a chance at dying.

Archived