Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

54 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Realized and know for a fact are two different things. Please elaborate.

I hadn't read my PM for a while. In my role description as Pinhead, it talked about how he would set puzzles for people.

That's how James entered the house/room into another realm that made him a vanilla townie (alive but with a price)

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah that's what you said. 

I've learned quite a bit since night 1 day 2...and can see how that looked sketchy, as in me trying to find out if you have a power that night mafia could block. 

17 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I'm Pinhead

My character is hard to kill, and if a someone tries to either visit me in any way, or kill me, they will be turned into a vanilla townie or die.

We later talked about how it makes sense that if a civ tried something with me they would simply get their powers taken away as punishment, but if a Mafia did the same they'd die. 

I'm slightly skeptical but its plausible enough to ignore.....which is why i'm skeptical lol

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Hockey,  I don't know if its just my computer but your signature makes like a HUGE empty space after every post you make.

1 hour ago, jfinley88 said:

Sorry I know I suck y'all didn't think I was gonna be so busy. Got more time tonight 

1 hour ago, utley4568 said:

Sorry guys, I've been trying to read up, but with the sporadic nights, and me being on the road Monday and part of Tuesday, it's been tough. I should be here for the next few hours though.

You guys have been killing it with the content recently....keep it up.

36 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I've learned quite a bit since night 1 day 2...and can see how that looked sketchy, as in me trying to find out if you have a power that night mafia could block. 

And you turned James vanilla night 2 when he did what to you? Do you know?

and N1?

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

I hadn't read my PM for a while. In my role description as Pinhead, it talked about how he would set puzzles for people.

That's how James entered the house/room into another realm that made him a vanilla townie (alive but with a price)

WHY WOULD YOU REVEAL THIS

Archived