Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

15 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Dome I wish you wouldn't have said anything. I could have confirmed your move. 

Ksj also visited TK3 last night.

I feel like this is the time where I should lambast you and tell you how awful of a post this is until you fully claim so I can believe you.....

ksbp.gif

14 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:
14 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Is there someone who could be a threat to evil who would reflect a hit? Or kill a person who tried to hit them? If so ET is probably that person.

I realize this is way too generic, probably fits a lot of characters.

But I think ET is the hot blonde who keeps killing us.

Wasn't it already determined that ET was Dr. Frankenstein's monster?

14 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

He very well could have been Mafia/Other before he attempted the hit....James visited me (Pinhead) last night....he's lucky he did not end up dead, and just a vanilla civ now instead...however I have zero control over what happens to him.

future reference

11 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

Could be a female consciousness inside a robot like Ghost in a Shell perhaps. I can't think of any horror films that have a female with a machine like exoskeleton or something.

Ripley from the Alien movies is the first thing that came to mind. NOt exactly sure thats a "Horror Movie" per say but I figure i'd throw it out there.

I'm caught up. DP and Untouch should be pretty clear at this point IMO. ET's character follows the storyline and hold weight. I can't help but point out that all of the "mafia" moves have been females so far but I don't think that really reveals anything in the gameplay rather just a coincidence.

56 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:
1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Hoping this gets clarified further as I read.

It never really does. He just says he wanted to make sure untouch was getting investigated... Still doesn't sit well with me. But he also gets ?cleared? maybe I think later after the night moves.

I need to reread, I was following along at work and got couldn't comprehend much after a couple drinks when I got home. 

Can you point me to your post? I just went through like 20 pages between meetings at work and don't remember it.

Also I'm super intrigued about the Untouch invest-redirect.

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Can you go into more detail on "Pinhead" and why his character might allow someone to survive?

I'm Pinhead

My character is hard to kill, and if a someone tries to either visit me in any way, or kill me, they will be turned into a vanilla townie or die.

We later talked about how it makes sense that if a civ tried something with me they would simply get their powers taken away as punishment, but if a Mafia did the same they'd die. 

58 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It never really does. He just says he wanted to make sure untouch was getting investigated... Still doesn't sit well with me. But he also gets ?cleared? maybe I think later after the night moves.

I need to reread, I was following along at work and got couldn't comprehend much after a couple drinks when I got home. 

I wasn't sure if you would maybe be able to investigate Touch that upcoming night, considering at the time he was on several people's radar as a POI.

Archived