Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

11 hours ago, jch1911 said:

The Panthers have been officially informed they are out of the trade mix for Deshaun Watson. 

This had already widely been assumed but is apparently official. Now supposedly ready to take the entire weekend on his decision, Watson has the entire quarterback market at a standstill. The Falcons have already pushed back a Matt Ryan roster bonus decision. It will be either Atlanta or New Orleans where Watson plays next. 

Watson doesn't have the market at a standstill, especially if he chooses ATL. The Browns and Atlanta have the market at a standstill. Until those teams trade their guys, Watson won't be acquired. Atlanta needs to clear room and get rid of Ryan, Browns are in on Ryan and need to unload Baker. It's just a game of dominoes and we are waiting for the first moves to happen. Could it be a massive 4 team trade?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tab said:

#Nephew

As a Spurs fan, I have trauma with uncles getting involved. I'd be pumped to get AJ Terrell back in a trade, but I'm curious who the other player would be. I wonder if we'd take on Deion Jones to make the cap work. He'd also do wonders in Lovie's defense. Here's my guess on what I think we get from Atlanta:

• 2022 1st round pick (8th overall)
  • 2022 2nd round pick (58th overall)
  • 2023 1st round pick
  • 2024 1st round pick
  • AJ Terrell
  • Deion Jones
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

As a Spurs fan, I have trauma with uncles getting involved. I'd be pumped to get AJ Terrell back in a trade, but I'm curious who the other player would be. I wonder if we'd take on Deion Jones to make the cap work. He'd also do wonders in Lovie's defense. Here's my guess on what I think we get from Atlanta:

• 2023 1st round pick
  • 2024 1st round pick
  • AJ Terrell
  • Deion Jones

Ya, I think Jones is a prime candidate to be in the deal for the exact reason you mentioned 

1 hour ago, LORK88 said:

• 2023 1st round pick
  • 2024 1st round pick
  • AJ Terrell
  • Deion Jones

I’d be pretty good with this package - Terrell is an immediate starter, and you can basically rebuild the secondary with Hamilton and Gardner at 3/8 or build up pass rushing with Kayvon and Walker on the edges.

I’d like to make the 1st round very secondary heavy, find an edge and RB in the 2nd and use the two 3rds on IOL.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I’d be pretty good with this package - Terrell is an immediate starter, and you can basically rebuild the secondary with Hamilton and Gardner at 3/8 or build up pass rushing with Kayvon and Walker on the edges.

I’d like to make the 1st round very secondary heavy, find an edge and RB in the 2nd and use the two 3rds on IOL.

What’s perfect is we have plenty of options!

• Like 2