Forum updates

Webmaster

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

No. No, it's not. I'd rather be living a normal life, with a normal Houston franchise.

I can't even get THAT.

George Springer, James Harden, Deshaun Watson - it's like fate doesn't want me to follow sports.

You'll always have the Astrodome...or....if they've already demolished it....the memory of it :)

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

You'll always have the Astrodome...or....if they've already demolished it....the memory of it :)

Nope. That hollowed out carcass is still sitting there... home to an estimated 400,000 rats and feral cats.

So, yeah. It's there.

12 minutes ago, Leader said:

They dont use it for anything anymore? If so, why not take it down?

Oh, I've asked (and voted) for it to come down. But, too many people have the soft take that it's a landmark and needs to be kept...

I say tear it down.

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Oh, I've asked (and voted) for it to come down. But, too many people have the soft take that it's a landmark and needs to be kept...

I say tear it down.

So they're just letting it rot in place (?) or putting taxpayer money to keeping it up?

56 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So some feedback from me is that while having that box is fancy and neat and all on the right hand side, it seems to cut the post size from 'full' stretched across, to about 3/4 of the former size to accommodate that box. Once you scroll further down, it's just a blank space on the right side with no purpose.

Yeah not a fan. Everything is way too compact now. And I couldn't care less about the statistics on the right. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Yeah not a fan. Everything is way too compact now. And I couldn't care less about the statistics on the right. 

That's my thought process too. I'll honestly never refer to the stats in any thread ever. Maybe if there was an option to expand/retract this information, and if you choose not to you can get a wider forum layout. 

7 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Hold it. Seems like the situation is still persisting. Not in this thread, but other threads in other sections of the forum? 

1 hour ago, Webmaster said:

I removed it from mobile and set it to only display on desktop browsers for large topics