Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

25 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What are y’all talking about? I switched pickles gun out with a fake last night lol. Funny to see the theories unfold. Sorry Pickle I didn’t know what item you had I just didn’t trust you. 

That doesn't sound like a town move.  

How did you switch out my gun with a fake if you didn't know I had one? 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

That doesn't sound like a town move.  

How did you switch out my gun with a fake if you didn't know I had one? 

My move is called switcheroo I target a player if they have an item I switch it out. If I don’t they are told I visited them. It could have been any item that you had. I just got lucky with the gun. And I am SPK.

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

My move is called switcheroo I target a player if they have an item I switch it out. If I don’t they are told I visited them. It could have been any item that you had. I just got lucky with the gun. And I am SPK.

If I don’t meaning if they don’t have an item then I don’t switch it out obviously 

did you kill anyone last night with the gun?

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

If I don’t meaning if they don’t have an item then I don’t switch it out obviously 

ok, were you successful n1?