Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

They have to list your character or a known alias of that character in order for it to kill. If it works, that player will die of a heart attack. 

ok, so basically you willingly gave up the death note then by giving it back to Ryuk and making him leave the game?

Death Note main rules from the show

• The notebook has 60 pages with 38 lines per page. If you write small, you can cram in as many names as you want.
  • The Shinigami's voice and form will go completely unnoticed by others.
  • In return for letting you keep the notebook, the Shinigami may take it back at any time.
  • Those who do not wish to be followed by the Shinigami can get rid of him simply by giving the notebook back or throwing it away.
  • It is up to the owner to decide how to use the notebook -- whether it be for world conquest, getting rid of that one guy, or choosing to not keep such a terrifying item.
  • This Death Note can only be used by the one who found it. If the owner throws it away or loses it, the right of ownership is automatically transferred to whoever next picks it up.
  • One must know the face of the person whose name is written down for there to be an effect. That way, people with the same names will not be affected all at once.
  • If you write a cause of death after the name like this: (Name) died from (cause), then that will happen.
  • You can write with any pen: the color doesn't matter. If you use a sticker with a name printed on it, there will be no effect. Please write directly onto the notebook. It would be a good idea to change your handwriting as much as possible.
  • These letters cannot be erased. (Arrow pointed at the words "Death Note" on the cover.)
  • If the cover is destroyed, the notebook cannot be used.
  • Be careful not to let other people see it.
  • You will not die if you write your name here, but it is not recommended. (Arrow pointed at the cover.)
  • When you run out of room to write in the notebook, you may ask the original Shinigami owner for another. How many Death Notes would you need?

The pilot chapter also includes the Death Eraser, which can undo deaths. Ryuk explains:

• "If you erase a name in the notebook with this, that person will come back to life -- so long as he hasn't been cremated yet."

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If Touch is scum and I blocked pickles kill lmao LVP already for me

touch probably is scum.

he might have gotten rid of the DN because he was worried that he would be discovered with it

Its possible that hes Light and for whatever reason, he was forced to relinquesh it

if i get a DN, im going to use it for sure. i dont see any reason why a town wouldnt want the DN to try to kill scum. its like a focused vig hit that cant hit town because you could put a scums character name down.

touch

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I would have to guess their character correct in order for it to work. I don’t stand a chance at doing that. I didn’t like that it could potentially kill me. 

i wouldnt be able to resist trying.

theres only like 4 major bad guys in the anime.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I would have to guess their character correct in order for it to work. I don’t stand a chance at doing that. I didn’t like that it could potentially kill me. 

i wouldnt be able to resist trying.

theres only like 4 major bad guys in the anime.

also, it doubles as a weak invest.

X isnt Light or Y isnt Misa

i just dont get the move