Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’ve also never understood this switch in the past year in a half where everyone is so giddy to have to claim. It literally does not help town out. 

also bbb

you realize this game started with 25 players.   no n1 kills and we are now at 11 players.   so 13 players died from D2 -N4

Probably not many days left at the current rate, so at this stage, claiming to help piece things together is a valid play.

Just now, squire12 said:

do you have a character name?

I just said it before but Anthony Rester. 
I have a radio thing also that I can send messages one way to a specific character if I can guess which ones are in the game. I sent on to Neer?? Spelling and I sent one to III Ratt, but I got a long list of names I have to just pick and send something less than 255 characters I believe. All I’ve said was basically my name and hello because I had nothing else to say

Just now, squire12 said:

you realize this game started with 25 players.   no n1 kills and we are now at 11 players.   so 13 players died from D2 -N4

Probably not many days left at the current rate, so at this stage, claiming to help piece things together is a valid play.

You also helping out scum, helping them know where to place hits. This whole game has been a claim fest even early on when I was read up.

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Because I wasn’t read up and honestly I picked a random at the time hoping I could just nail someone like I did with touch (even tho now we know pickle did it)

why do you think that? 

Ok

These are usually my reasonings when I’m scum. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

please share who all claimed early?

Eh I’m not going thru it to do it, but every time someone actually used their move they did. Pickle stated it right away instead of holding off to try snd get more chatter out of it. He had to yell touch right away and say his move. 

I haven’t been seriously playing this too hard in about 2- 2 1/2 years just the game play style has changed a lot 

21 hours ago, swoosh said:

@Pickle Rick something isn't adding up then. On N2, I was told you were one of the following: Naomi Misora, Kyosuke Higuchi, or Anthony Rester. I withheld this yesterday on the chance you were Kyosuke Higuchi but SirA confirmed you weren't. The other two aren't green (FBI and SPK). 

20 hours ago, swoosh said:

squire lock

I want to go back to the Pickle thing. I'm trusting my info. He's Anthony Rester. 

https://deathnote.fandom.com/wiki/Anthony_Rester

Checks out that he would be the murderer. We already know he had a gun and tried to kill touch.

He's not task force. 

7 hours ago, squire12 said:

SirA = kyosuke Hitachi

???? (Whicker) = Naomi misora 

???? = Anthony Rester

Bcb = suguru shimura

Pickle = ???? ( claimed touda matsuda)

???? = L

Josh = watari

Malf = Misa amane

???? = kanichi

Thanks for posting this!!!

5 hours ago, swoosh said:

I thought he was Anthony Rester which would make sense as the murderer (and the fact that he had a gun), but he seems to check out as Touta Matsuda. 

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I just said it before but Anthony Rester. 
I have a radio thing also that I can send messages one way to a specific character if I can guess which ones are in the game. I sent on to Neer?? Spelling and I sent one to III Ratt, but I got a long list of names I have to just pick and send something less than 255 characters I believe. All I’ve said was basically my name and hello because I had nothing else to say

searched the thread for Rester, this is the first time you mentioned that name.  

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Eh I’m not going thru it to do it, but every time someone actually used their move they did. Pickle stated it right away instead of holding off to try snd get more chatter out of it. He had to yell touch right away and say his move.

Pickle claimed a move because he thought he caught scum as his kill attempt didn't work.   He didn't reveal anything that was hurtful for town that significantly

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

I haven’t been seriously playing this too hard in about 2- 2 1/2 years just the game play style has changed a lot 

yeah, and scum has a tendency to hide, thus we are down to a few players of which you are 1 of them