Game Ball- Best of luck in retirement Brees

ravishingone

10 hours ago, indifference said:

D White “stud”

Guy was balling today. I love seeing good coverage. Before the pick he was all over it on under neath routes The pick was just icing on the cake. Give 45 the game ball. As much as I criticized dude he did everything. I only see 1 missed tackle today but after getting shredded by brees first 2 meetings he turned the tables

It's amazing how much more comfortable he looks in man coverage vs. playing the zones. He's an athlete and wants to run/cover, not sit in a zone flat footed and having to react...

It's night/day difference with him. Bowles should be playing to this strength...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

It's amazing how much more comfortable he looks in man coverage vs. playing the zones. He's an athlete and wants to run/cover, not sit in a zone flat footed and having to react...

It's night/day difference with him. Bowles should be playing to this strength...

not only Davis but Dean & SMB too!

man coverage should be our staple D 

no ifs ands or buts about it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

not only Davis but Dean & SMB too!

man coverage should be our staple D 

no ifs ands or buts about it

Defintely. Even if we want the zone looks, it can't continue to be this 80/20 split like we've seen majority of the year after what we saw last week...

Teams that have a lot of weapons and a smart QB just shred it. You gotta adjust your scheme to that opponent. Bowels did a masterful job with that yesterday and I hope it continues