🏈 NFC Championship Game 🏈 Bucs (13-5) @ Packers (14-3)

bucsfan333

Just now, indifference said:

CDIII fires back

If you google "slant boy" you get pics of Michael Thomas. No joke. I literally just checked. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

24 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I honestly think Belichick wanted to see how he'd fair without Brady. He might have been tired of living under the Brady shadow and wanted to create his own legacy. But of course we'll never get anything out of him on how he truly feels. But, we all know he tried to trade Brady a few years ago. 

Just now, Caaddy24 said:

I honestly think Belichick wanted to see how he'd fair without Brady. He might have been tired of living under the Brady shadow and wanted to create his own legacy. But of course we'll never get anything out of him on how he truly feels. But, we all know he tried to trade Brady a few years ago. 

I saw today that New England was this close to trading for Stefon Diggs. The day after he was traded to Buffalo, Brady's departure was announced.

I think Brady stays in New England if they land Diggs.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I saw today that New England was this close to trading for Stefon Diggs. The day after he was traded to Buffalo, Brady's departure was announced.

I think Brady stays in New England if they land Diggs.

Oh I don't believe that. He had his house up for sale in December.