The Eagles Injury Update Thread

Phire

2 minutes ago, RollEagles said:
11 minutes ago, Danger said:

So which corner had his time reduced the most tonight? Douglas or Mills?

I never noticed Douglas out there

This. As far as I'm aware, Mills is the other starter. But we had plenty of 6 DB personnel so a lot of our DBs were on the field at once. 

1 minute ago, 808 said:

Really interested to see what's up with Jake. He could easily miss some time. 

I was literally just looking around for info on his status. He's gonna go through the concussion protocol. It wasn't like a brutal hit to the head, so I don't know if he'll have to miss any time. 

Just now, Phire said:

I was literally just looking around for info on his status. He's gonna go through the concussion protocol. It wasn't like a brutal hit to the head, so I don't know if he'll have to miss any time. 

Yeah it didn't look too bad, and we're all glad he made the play. Hopefully he passes thru protocol sometime during this work week.  

pft

Suggests that if Elliot doesn't pass thru protocol, Sturgis is near return and might get activated if Jake can't go in week 12. 

Dougie mentioned in his PC today that Jake would be the kicker moving forward if he's healthy, over Sturgis, who seems to have lost his job. 

1 hour ago, 808 said:

pft

Suggests that if Elliot doesn't pass thru protocol, Sturgis is near return and might get activated if Jake can't go in week 12. 

Dougie mentioned in his PC today that Jake would be the kicker moving forward if he's healthy, over Sturgis, who seems to have lost his job. 

interesting

Archived