The Eagles Injury Update Thread

Phire

12 minutes ago, Phire said:

The Giants have given up. Just rest anyone with lingering injuries. If we lose, so be it. Got 11 wins just need to stay healthy.

If they want any hope any far fetched delusioned shot at the Superb Owl, the Eagles need to win at least 1 more game to get a bye and the Giants are the easiest opportunity to get that win.

27 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If they want any hope any far fetched delusioned shot at the Superb Owl, the Eagles need to win at least 1 more game to get a bye and the Giants are the easiest opportunity to get that win.

Could be, but it's still a division game on the road. I think there's a chance we absolutely blow out the Raiders at home on Christmas, ain't no WAY they're gonna travel across the country and have any desire to play football that night. I think we could beat them by 30+.

Just now, Phire said:

Could be, but it's still a division game on the road. I think there's a chance we absolutely blow out the Raiders at home on Christmas, ain't no WAY they're gonna travel across the country and have any desire to play football that night. I think we could beat them by 30+.

And if that is the case then they lock up home field and can rest Week 17. A Nick Foles led team needs every advantage they can get.

Archived