TCMD Thread - Aka the Duck Howie, I'm The Boss Now Thread

T-rade

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Howard, dat you?

Think about it this way. Even a broken clock should be right twice a day. But if the power's out then it's not even going to tell you a time. If it were simply a case of poor drafting, we'd have had some success here and there by sheer luck.

Also Doug contributed a lot to who we drafted as well. Don't lie to yourself.

Just now, Danger said:

Think about it this way. Even a broken clock should be right twice a day. But if the power's out then it's not even going to tell you a time. If it were simply a case of poor drafting, we'd have had some success here and there by sheer luck.

Also Doug contributed a lot to who we drafted as well. Don't lie to yourself.

Don't confuse my hatred of Howard QB Factory Roseman for defense of Douglas Water Bottle Pederson, but my man selected a dude in the 3rd round of a professional draft with like 15 minutes of football playing experience in his life. 

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Firedork

Oh believe me, I'm not saying he was GOOD in those years, he was fairly mediocre. Yeah some of the misses looked bad. Danny Watkins and Marcus Smith for example. But we also had Fletcher Cox, Brandon Graham, Jason Kelce, Lane Johnson, Mychal Kendricks, Nick Foles, Zach Ertz, Bennie Logan. We haven't had anything close to that since Doug arrived.

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

David Woodward made the same impact as any other LB actually selected by professional football GM  Howard Roseman made in the real life draft 

What happened with that dude, he was like a darling early day 3 pick and became a ghost.