Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I wasn’t with Blue...

So Malf, you waffled again on the “case” against me. Last night, when I was challenging you on the case, you claimed to have reread and decided I was town.

Then you come back with your thoughts collected and go again. Almost like the whole reading and changing your mind thing was made up to buy you more time.

It’s funny how that happened.

I’ll reply here in a bit, but I have to head to work first.

I read more, this time focusing how gophers responded to other accusers as opposed to you. It was night and day, like he was legtimately trying to convince other accusers that he wasnt scum. but not the case with you...he just threw out an attack. 

Also, your "move didnt work" claim is very suspect, and i put out the evidence on page 146 in 2 posts on why.

59 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its a long story spanning multiple games - but essentially the twins and several other people started butting heads to the point where mafia was shut down. During that time the twins were allegedly cheating by sharing information. All that led to bad blood, specifically UNT and others to quit playing altogether. 

Since all that went down there have been some not so cordial conversations - some in discord. Now it seems like pickle antagonizes UNT by voting him in any game he plays in. When you *always* think someone is scum, your reads on that person are probably wrong (ahem, looking at you @SwAg).

To clarify, I don’t particularly think the twins were cheating. I just don’t like them at all and I refuse to engage with anything they say now. 

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I wasn’t with Blue...

So Malf, you waffled again on the “case” against me. Last night, when I was challenging you on the case, you claimed to have reread and decided I was town.

Then you come back with your thoughts collected and go again. Almost like the whole reading and changing your mind thing was made up to buy you more time.

It’s funny how that happened.

I’ll reply here in a bit, but I have to head to work first.

Town malf waffles a lot

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So would a converted Malf, tbh.

if im converted this game after nailing scum to the wall, im not gonna be putting forth any more effort into the game.

the fact that they didnt do this makes me think scum has limited conversion ability (can only convert greens or something) or they dont have one.

or maybe swag thinks i suck as a convert because he converted me once in nachos game and we were decimated pretty quick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

tasty. im assuming you can win with town then? anything we should know about?

I'm a Hero for Hire after last night. I woke up to that. I win when Carnage is destroyed. Best guess is that it's a red herring town role.