Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why not?  Aren’t you still Town?

With a much more complicated win con and a couple of people who will undoubtedly tunnel on me and/or kill me if given the opportunity, while then justifying their actions postgame as "YOU WERE NOT THUNDERBOLT IT WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

More or less I was right in that you were scum who wouldn't win with Town. My connection on you to Blue was a definite fallacy, but I was dead on about your feigned war with yourself on Matts vs. whoever

You were right.  I was faking that Malf/Matts thing, which is too bad, since they were both non-town anyway.  I remembered it because you fingered me for that reason, and no one followed you.  It wasn't til touch did it that anyone listened.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Oh, and my read on you Daniel was based on what I said. First I felt blue was fake asf, so I shot him. Then I felt you were fake asf and pushed your lynch. 

I don’t get that same feeling this game. 

I mean, you were right.  But you never laid out a case, which made me super mad in the chat.  You literally just said "Daniel is scum," and that it was a read, and that got me lynched.

Anyway, so, I guess I'll start my defense:

First, a little ad hominem on Malf:

Yall are following Malf, who so far: Forced the watcher to claim on Day 1, named Forge and bbb as two of the three he'd save, and "nailed bbb," who me and MWil had been naming as scum the whole day.  Then there's the absolute about face he did here on my case.  At best, Malf is having a bad game.  At worst, he's trying to get a good town player mislynched.  I'll get to the specifics in a bit, but that requires quotes.

Second: nothing I've done lines up with being scum.  I was the second person to attack bbb (something else that Malf keeps lying about), I've been actively scumhunting, and volunteered information without any pressure on me because I'm trying to help the town win.

Third: This whole case is built on the idea that I'm bussing, which is something I never do as scum.  Last game, daboyle got linked to me after my death because I soft defended him (and by the way, that's what a soft defense is) to try to avoid him being the inactive lynch.  The game before that that I was scum, my scummates were found by squire because when I lined up my list of scummy to non-scummy, all of my allies were in the center section.  I challenge you to find any game I've played as scum where I early bussed a teammate.  It's something I just don't do.

Fourth: Cost/benefit.  I'm not gonna say I'm the best player, but I'm a good player.  I'm good at threadplay, read consistently, and find scum.  If yall are wrong, you lose an active, good player for town.  Since the whole case Malf has is based on me and gopher being allies, lynching him is a smarter move anyway.

Now, I would really prefer not to have to dig back through, again, to show that I attacked bbb early, but I am gonna show you how we know Malf is lying, but that's gonna take a minute.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

With a much more complicated win con and a couple of people who will undoubtedly tunnel on me and/or kill me if given the opportunity, while then justifying their actions postgame as "YOU WERE NOT THUNDERBOLT IT WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!"

Much more complicated?

Just now, MWil23 said:

you just need 1 more person dead.

no big deal.

multiple town factions make sense. they are generally put in to nerf alignment compares/sensors/invests/etc

we stay the course and look for Carnage aligned because we both need to do that to win

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You were right.  I was faking that Malf/Matts thing, which is too bad, since they were both non-town anyway.  I remembered it because you fingered me for that reason, and no one followed you.  It wasn't til touch did it that anyone listened.

I mean, you were right.  But you never laid out a case, which made me super mad in the chat.  You literally just said "Daniel is scum," and that it was a read, and that got me lynched.

Anyway, so, I guess I'll start my defense:

First, a little ad hominem on Malf:

Yall are following Malf, who so far: Forced the watcher to claim on Day 1, named Forge and bbb as two of the three he'd save, and "nailed bbb," who me and MWil had been naming as scum the whole day.  Then there's the absolute about face he did here on my case.  At best, Malf is having a bad game.  At worst, he's trying to get a good town player mislynched.  I'll get to the specifics in a bit, but that requires quotes.

Second: nothing I've done lines up with being scum.  I was the second person to attack bbb (something else that Malf keeps lying about), I've been actively scumhunting, and volunteered information without any pressure on me because I'm trying to help the town win.

Third: This whole case is built on the idea that I'm bussing, which is something I never do as scum.  Last game, daboyle got linked to me after my death because I soft defended him (and by the way, that's what a soft defense is) to try to avoid him being the inactive lynch.  The game before that that I was scum, my scummates were found by squire because when I lined up my list of scummy to non-scummy, all of my allies were in the center section.  I challenge you to find any game I've played as scum where I early bussed a teammate.  It's something I just don't do.

Fourth: Cost/benefit.  I'm not gonna say I'm the best player, but I'm a good player.  I'm good at threadplay, read consistently, and find scum.  If yall are wrong, you lose an active, good player for town.  Since the whole case Malf has is based on me and gopher being allies, lynching him is a smarter move anyway.

Now, I would really prefer not to have to dig back through, again, to show that I attacked bbb early, but I am gonna show you how we know Malf is lying, but that's gonna take a minute.

Give me your scum reads

This is my reason, as I stated a few pages ago, as to why I'd also give you the benefit of the doubt for now, especially in combination with your threadplay on BBB.

nailed bbb," who me and MWil had been naming as scum the whole day.  Then there's the absolute about face he did here on my case.  At best, Malf is having a bad game.

incorrect

ksj was significantly leading in vote 6-2 before i caught buff in his lie.

i am the primary reason buff was lynched and anything to the contrary is incorrect

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

you did accuse bbb of being mafia early. 

certainly didnt put a good enough case together to cause him to be lynched.

however, your "move failed" twice thing is more damning in my eyes

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

incorrect

ksj was significantly leading in vote 6-2 before i caught buff in his lie.

i am the primary reason buff was lynched and anything to the contrary is incorrect

I didn't say the vote line was anything.  You have repeatedly claimed that I was late on bbb, when I had heat on him before you did.

But it's really more about showing that you're lying than the actual matter asserted.

Timothy McVeigh:

They treat me like a trophy, like they got me, they're going to kill me, and "we won".  They didn't win.  In the crudest terms, 168 to 1.

SwAg:

Your honor, I'd like to submit my client, Mr. McVeigh, is clearly unwell and mentally unable to stand trial any further. I hereby request that his testimony be entered into evidence as verified fact of mental instability and proof of him being unwell. 

Judge:

...I'll allow it

Just now, Malfatron said:

one of buffs lie was that he read up and found nacho to be sus because nacho posted something from the wiki, when buff previously commented on it.

self contained in the game

Seventh attempt at a new retroactive defense.