Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

10 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

What a read. Ok I guess I haven’t played in a while but what am I missing with this “touch vs pickle” thing. 

also this whole modkill and stuff just seems so damn forced. Like 3-4 people just going at it, almost “purposely” making thread filler. Something I could see swag encouraging on the best he could. Idk what swag said but I’m sure he was even in thread “encouraging” the situation. 

also @Daniel, where have I disappeared to. Mostly been reading thru the weeds. Didn’t have much to say yesterday. Clearly we had outted scum. I basically implied earlier I thought there was a good chance he was scum. 

swag

any reason you keep voting swag?

clearly we have to kill him last bc hes carnage

On 1/26/2021 at 8:37 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Three thirty in the mornin', not a soul in sight
The city's lookin' like a ghost town, on a moonless summer night
Raindrops on the windshield, there's a storm movin' in
He's headin' back from somewhere, that he never should have been

so scum got fake claims(daniel confirmed), and gopher was very eager to jump right in with "The Thunder Rolls" song. maybe too eager?

looking at "intent of post" this could be a tactic trying to trick folks into thinking hes Thunderbolt