Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

@rackcsdo you have a wincon you need to have one more person eliminated yet? Is that why you are going after bcb so hard right now?

I 100% understand the guys that want to go after swag. Just end the game, only worry about your own wincon. But you are going after the one other person basically unclaimed and Indy..... 

im a black Indy. Why aren’t you going after me? Is it because you don’t need to eliminate the red hulk?

BCB was found by TK that he can not win with town I believe 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

But then bcb doesn’t have a chance to hit his wincon. So where is the advantage here? My whole point on voting someone else is so we all can win in a game where we eliminated scum every night. 

if for some reason we don’t get game over, then obviously bcb would be the easy lynch the next day. 

Bcb was found not able to win with town by tk3. He has not at all been forthcoming about who he is. He can't win with all of us so I'm more focused on getting yours and town's and my group's win conditions met. The easiest way to do that is to lynch bcb and have you kill swag tonight and then it's game over and all of us who can win together will win together.

15 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@rackcsdo you have a wincon you need to have one more person eliminated yet? Is that why you are going after bcb so hard right now?

I 100% understand the guys that want to go after swag. Just end the game, only worry about your own wincon. But you are going after the one other person basically unclaimed and Indy..... 

im a black Indy. Why aren’t you going after me? Is it because you don’t need to eliminate the red hulk?

Forreal? The reason I'm going after bcb and not swag is because you said if we went after swag today you'd join carnage and make things harder for us. I'd rather go bcb than no lynch because bcb hasn't been forthcoming and has been found not to be able to win with the rest of us. It's that simple.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Bcb was found not able to win with town by tk3. He has not at all been forthcoming about who he is. He can't win with all of us so I'm more focused on getting yours and town's and my group's win conditions met. The easiest way to do that is to lynch bcb and have you kill swag tonight and then it's game over and all of us who can win together will win together.

Forreal? The reason I'm going after bcb and not swag is because you said if we went after swag today you'd join carnage and make things harder for us. I'd rather go bcb than no lynch because bcb hasn't been forthcoming and has been found not to be able to win with the rest of us. It's that simple.

Did I miss that? Bcb can’t win with town? 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If you believe tk3, who I mean, for all we know could be a Zombie.