FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

On 2/1/2021 at 7:20 PM, Nazgul said:

I'll let the populous decide. Should Naz participate in BB again?

only if by BB you mean butt burning because we're gonna ****in cause so much turmoil it's gonna affect your gastrointestinals from the anxiety and then give you real acidic stools so if you want that then yeah play but i'd recommend against it 

15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

only if by BB you mean butt burning because we're gonna ****in cause so much turmoil it's gonna affect your gastrointestinals from the anxiety and then give you real acidic stools so if you want that then yeah play but i'd recommend against it 

My only goal this game is to get my boy Fin his back-to-back.

Just now, Malfatron said:

production frowns on non participation.

So does Outpost31. 

Outpost31 had to do things he's not proud of to ensure getting that first win under his belt.  He got that first win.  He is now turning his attention to upholding the integrity of the game.

Non-participants, zombies and TLO will not last long in this game if Outpost31 has anything to say about it.

He will also not tolerate those who besmirch his good name.

Just now, FinneasGage said:

you're a behind the scenes coward type don't act like you'd do anything brazen to defend your honor 

Couple things here. 

First, I literally just admitted I did things I wasn't proud of to secure my first win. 

Second, you literally got your single solitary win at anything in your tummy aching life due to my behind the scenes work protecting and defending against your Pepto Bismal Temper Tantrums in Big Brother 8.  Do you know how many times I lied, ruined my own game and sacrificed alliances in order to protect you because I felt bad for you?

Third, how's this for behind the scenes?  As soon as I get rid of the inactives,

im-coming-for-you-bitch.jpg

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Couple things here. 

First, I literally just admitted I did things I wasn't proud of to secure my first win. 

Second, you literally got your single solitary win at anything in your tummy aching life due to my behind the scenes work protecting and defending against your Pepto Bismal Temper Tantrums in Big Brother 8.  Do you know how many times I lied, ruined my own game and sacrificed alliances in order to protect you because I felt bad for you?

Third, how's this for behind the scenes?  As soon as I get rid of the inactives,

im-coming-for-you-bitch.jpg

NRWj.gif

i have gastritis and severe reflux you ****in monster. likely as a byproduct of emotional stress which is because i put my balls on the table in every facet of life waiting for someone to chop them off. each time nobody steps up to the plate. you'll disappear back into your wittle baby crib and just place all your aggression into secwet journals goo goo gah gahh instead of actually putting your life on the line every day in this game. grow up 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i have gastritis and severe reflux you ****in monster. likely as a byproduct of emotional stress which is because i put my balls on the table in every facet of life waiting for someone to chop them off. each time nobody steps up to the plate. you'll disappear back into your wittle baby crib and just place all your aggression into secwet journals goo goo gah gahh instead of actually putting your life on the line every day in this game. grow up 

You have gastritis and severe reflux because you want to fit in with hippies and vegans who pretend they like the taste of kale. 

Diary Entry Number One:

Finn's a ***** and he's gone as soon as the inactives are out. 

Diary Entry 1:

Outpost eats mulch pellets and probably sits outside at WaWa's table area trying to talk to people as they go in about really ****ty movies and then they ignore him and he follows them to the door upon which the employees tell him they're gonna call the cops so he goes to a different WaWa and spends his whole day going that 

• Like 1

Diary Entry 2:

Finn talks down on strategy because he's too stupid to understand what that word means.  He also likes to talk tough because good players have protected him, feeling bad for how strikingly similar he is to a human equivalent of a Chihuahua, and that has emboldened his **** talk. 

But I'm not completely without flaws.  I fell for it.  It won't happen again.  Finn will never be a repeat winner. 

The only thing I have to find out in this game is who the Rottweiler standing behind the Chihuahua is.