FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Watched it? It’s common knowledge. And I’d have won the tiebreaker anyways. And I’ve won more than that. So nice try, boy.

You've won 3 vs my 1. If I won that, it would be 2-2. Keep up.

4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

And you didn’t and your tie breaker was crap too. You’re nothing.

The tiebreaker would've come down to a random generated number. How do you even arrive at the conclusion? 

Edited by swoosh

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

The tiebreaker would've come down to a random generator number. How do you even arrive at the conclusion? 

1- you weren’t good enough to even get there and 2 didn’t you pick 69? So you had about a low% chance as I had 2500. Doesn’t matter- you never win. Period. So go throw this to your slave masters that you are handing 1/2 places to

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

1- you weren’t good enough to even get there and 2 didn’t you pick 69? So you had about a low% chance as I had 2500. Doesn’t matter- you never win. Period. So go throw this to your slave masters that you are handing 1/2 places to

You had a really good chance of going over. I'm sure you read the rules, right?

10 minutes ago, swoosh said:

"Low chance"

"50%"

Keep going. 

Why? I won. You’re a loser and the last duo in the house’s personal b i t c h. You had a real chance at sitting in the final two but felt bead for someone’s feelings? Why would you want me to “keep going” and embarrass you even more? 

just stop

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Why? I won. You’re a loser and the last duo in the house’s personal b i t c h. You had a real chance at sitting in the final two but felt bead for someone’s feelings? Why would you want me to “keep going” and embarrass you even more? 

just stop

Let's revisit this after the game when you know all the facts.