FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

first of all ****, it's been a ride @TedLavie

5 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

Well one of you three needs to go up. So if you’re too scared to talk here then come up to the hoh room and bring some hot cocoa and we’ll have a chat (ie send me a private message).

The plan is still to break up Ted and Shady unless someone wants to present some information I don’t have that will help make a new move or decision. I’m open to anything and once @TedLavie and @Shady Slim went up and had their little butthurt tantrums, it’s only been draft talk here. So, this is y’all’s opportunity (all 5 of you) to talk to me about the best strategy moving forward.

secondly you're a massive weenie bro and not doing yourself any favours to a jury with this carry on, the jury is smart people and their brains aren't made of balsa wood they know we're right lol

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

first of all ****, it's been a ride @TedLavie

secondly you're a massive weenie bro and not doing yourself any favours to a jury with this carry on, the jury is smart people and their brains aren't made of balsa wood they know we're right lol

Why am I a weanie? I’m giving all y’all every opportunity to make a move and nobody is. Period.

Also, I’m playing for second Bc you guys will just pick who you like more and ignore who deserves it. And I’ve been here the shortest amount of time. Prove me wrong.

So @TedLavieand @Shady Slim have nothing to say. So the plan is still the same- to break up their duo. We need to make sure that Shady leaves. I’m worried that putting up @Outpost31 could cause some interest in voting him out instead. So, that’s not a real option. So it’s either @swoosh or @The Orca and I want swoosh in the finals Bc he hasn’t won anything. Due only to a complete lack of options to ensure that Shady goes home, I will nominate Orca. I’m sorry and I understand if you are pissed. If some miracle happens and you are voted out I’ll be out next Bc things went terribly wrong. 99% - shady leaves and we all can go after @TedLavie next week. 

@Malfatron